All reviewsthe green turtlearundel millsthe included breakfast buffetroom was cleanwafflesindoor poolsofa bedplenty of free parkingstayed for two nightssitting arearecommend this hotelfree weightsbass pro shopbusiness travelernext morningthe breakfast areastay at this hotel again
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I travel fairly frequently to the Fort Meade, MD area and have been on the search for a 'home' away from home. There are MANY options in the area and I have tried a few. So far, this one has been the best balance of rate, gym/pool and location.

First, there is a microwave and small fridge but no 'kitchenette'. For those of you wanting more of a long-term option, this may not be it. However, the location is excellent. It is within minutes of a number of restaurants, starbucks and entertainment.

There is an airport shuttle as well.

The breakfast is ok. Some assorted cold and hot items.

There is a pool area that is not quite big enough to do laps. The gym is pretty good with a number of cardio and free weight options. It is one of the better in this price range.

Wifi is reliable and reasonably fast. Very nice must have for us business travelers. Rooms are decent sized although mine was a little awkwardly designed. Interestingly, there are two closets but no in-room safe.

Really hate that hotels are no longer including in-room safes.

Beds are comfortable and there is a desk and couch area.

Overall a good choice for business travelers.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank prs2007
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We truly appreciate all feedback and value our guest perspective. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Perfect spot to rest after a long day of shopping and playing at the Maryland Live Casino. Plenty do at nearby as well

Stayed in a double studio with great sitting area on the 2nd floor. Room was cleaned and well appointed. Three adults had a comfortable and restful night.

Really enjoyed the unexpected guest laundry area on the 3rd floor. For $2 I was able to do a load of laundry. Didn't go there anticipating to do laundry but really needed to get the smell of food off my coat. Thank goodness for this service as it was a cold weekend. For an additional $2 I was able to get soap and dryer sheets from the front desk as well.

Hotels offers a comp shuttle to and from the Mall / Casino which is a great plus because parking can become a nightmare on the weekends at the Mall / Casino. Be advised the hotel does stop at other Marriott properties in the vicinity. Schedule can be provided at check in.

Breakfast was adequate. I would have preferred more items to choose from but those offered were tasty and fresh. I could smell the scent of fresh waffles from the elevator.
Breakfast was offered from 7am to 10am.

Good Choice and would recommend if visiting Maryland Live.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Hi there,

I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our hot complimentary breakfast, our laundry services, and convenient shuttle to and from Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Live!

I truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay. I hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We were clearing out of an apartment after my sweetheart's 2 year deployment and I chose this place as it is very close to the mall, lots of eateries near by and has a great little fridge/microwave/sink set up that was perfect for us. We stayed here 3 or 4 days.

The hotel is very clean, they provide a nice breakfast every morning(I really appreciated that) .
The staff was great, friendly, accommodating and pretty funny actually.
We were here when the snow fell and fell... we were snug as a bug in a rug. We had a comfy king bed and a cute sitting area. I did not notice much noise at all and the hotel was full up.

In the end we only moved to another Marriott property because we had an unexpected acquisition of a new puppy (seriously don't ask) and this property does not permit pets.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Hello,

We ae so pleased you enjoyed your time here during the snow. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate at it.

We hope to see you back again soon, without the snow.

Thanks,

Reviewed 24 January 2014

This property is very nice and convenient to the mall and the casino, as well as restaurants. The room was great and the bed very comfortable. The hot breakfast is also a plus. The staff is friendly and the hotel is very clean and affordable. There is also free shuttle to the mall and casino.

Room Tip: I requested close to the elevator and was on the second floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable.

Thank you!

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Really clean n comfortable. The bed was comfy n the other furniture was clean. There were extra blankets and stuff in the closet. It was close to everything arundel mills has to offer. The hotel pool was a lil cloudy due to a lot of kids swimming prior to us coming in. We did use the powerful hot tub an exercise room. They had fruit n lemonade out wen we checked in at 2am an they also had a breakfast buffet but we did not attend. It was a really nice relaxing nite n look forward to another visit.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Hi there,

I'm so happy you had an oppourtunity to stay with us. I'm even happier you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities we offer. We look forward to your next visit.