SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Live! Lofts(Hanover)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsarundel millsroom was cleanthe green turtlethe included breakfast buffetindoor pool and hot tubwafflesthe sofa bednice accommodationsfootball gameplenty of free parkingsitting areathe rental car returnbooked roomshot and cold itemswithin walking distancebass pro shopbusiness traveler
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2010

i was trying to get home from work in the snow blizzard,but after having 0 visabilty,i decided to seek shelter. the manager at the mcdonalds suggested that i go to arundle mills to find a hotel. i checked in right away with no problem.the room was beautiful and cozy.the breakfast was supperb. they even had free dinner at 5:30.i am thanking god for getting me here. everyone was nice to me ,the plow truck even plowed me out a parking space. i am so thankful that God led me here. i was truly blessed.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2009

There was a mixup with the shuttle. We waited nearly an hour for one to pick us up from the airport. Sharon did not answer the main phone. We had to ring back for 5 minutes before she answered. She said the shuttle was there and we were not. She did not apologize and say maybe the driver did not see us. After arguing with us about it she said she would send another in 20 minutes. When I met her at the front desk, I told her I would have understook that there was a mixup but to say we were not there,and argue with us was extremely poor customer service. Still not apology. Normally I love any of the Springhill hotels.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FitchburgWisconsin
Reviewed 2 August 2009

The hotel itself (location, rooms...) is nice, however the staff leaves something to be desired. I spoke to four different employees before and during my stay and only ONE was friendly and helpful. The lack of customer service all started when I called to make a reservation--the reservation agent was rude and did not have an answer to any of the questions I asked. Still, based off of the reviews here on tripadviosr, I decided not to let one bad apple ruin the bunch. Later in the day I called to ask for an early check-in. I was told that my name was put on a list and to call back later. I called back later and was told that there were still no rooms available but that a front desk agent would call me later on to let me know when a room became available....I never got the call (even after explaining to the agent that my friend was arriving in town earlier than me and that's why we needed the early (one hour early) check-in). To make a long story medium...I later asked for a late check-out and was told, by a very rude woman, that the hotel was sold out and no late check-outs were available because the staff always had to have the rooms ready before 3 p.m. I then asked how, if the staff always has the rooms available before 3 p.m., were there no early check-ins the day before. I then called a reservation agent to book a room for that same day and was told that there were rooms available. Confused? Me too.
Although, the rooms and the location of the hotel are nice, next time I plan to stay somewhere where I get the TOTAL package...outstanding customer service included.

I do need to point out that Laurie (I think that's her name) who worked the morning shift at the front desk on Sunday, August 2, 2009 is awesome. I just wish the other employees were as customer service oriented.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank 2travel_allover
Reviewed 11 July 2009

A pretty easy, comfortable stay overall. Check-in was great with Brooke at the desk. She is incredibly professional and on top of things. We were going into town for a concert and because there was an Orioles game that night, Brooke found us alternate routes to the theatre where we were headed to save us traffic headaches. She gave me a little goodie bag for being a member of their rewards program too, which my 11 year old was very pleased with.

Rooms were great, plenty of room, clean, nice bedding, comfortable beds, etc. Microwaves, fridges, a small table to eat or work, a small sitting area, etc. Bathrooms have separated shower/tub/commode and sink/mirror. Pool ok, but hot tub out of commission. Actually the pool is on the small side. There were always a lot of people in it, and not quite enough room to move around freely.

They always have cookies at the front desk, and baskets of fruit (apples & oranges, occasionally bananas) and lemon-water on a table in the lobby. Breakfast was nice - a good variety of food to choose from - but was unbelievably crowded at 9:30. If we got there earlier (8ish) we just about had the place to ourselves.

The one big complain I have is that there is very little to choose from in the way of restaurants anywhere near the hotel. That proved to be a problem a couple of times for us, but other than that, I was pleased with the place and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2009

I usually stay closer to BWI but this was a nice place, HUGE rooms, super staff (got me a soda from the back even when none was offered at the managers reception, though they did have punch, FREE beer, and a huge spread of lasagne and salad the night I was there). Rooms can be a bit noisy based on where you get put (right next to highway so you're not off the beaten path - you may want to inquire at the front desk). Overall, this was a really nice and clean place - would definatley recommend.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business