US$132
US$99
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$105
Hampton.com
US$137
US$123
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsfull kitchenfront desklight railgreat hotelfire pithot and cold itemsmake your own waffleslarge flat screen tvan extended stayliving areaone bedroom suitelifeguard on dutyfree breakfasttowne centerclean roomsmovie theaterthe entire staff
Reviewed 1 February 2013 via mobile

People looking for a very comfortable, clean hotel room at a reasonable price will enjoy this hotel. Close to Rte 83, therefore an easy drive to many areas of northern Baltimore, this residence style hotel will be convenient to short term and long term visitors. It's not fancy - just solid lodgings which should please almost any guest.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank BlakeNyc
eadams, Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Hunt Valley on Trip Advisor.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the Hunt Valley area.

Eli Adams
Residence Inn by Marriott Hunt Valley

Reviewed 28 January 2013

The hotel was perfect for our stay...it has just about EVERYTHING you could want. Great breakfast that changes a few things everyday, small kitchenette in your room, and free use of washers and dryers...so pack light!! The staff was super friendly and accommodating. There is an indoor pool and spa, and a nice outdoor grill/seating area with a fire bowl/pit. There are 2 grocery stores nearby, (Wegman's is the BEST!!), movie theatre, along with some decent restaurants if you prefer to eat out.

Room Tip: They do allow pets and I did not use "room service", but I didn't want to leave it blank.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Kimberly D
eadams, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Hunt Valley on Trip Advisor!

We take a tremendous amount of pride in our hotel and in providing our guests with exceptional customer service. When a valued traveler, such as yourself, takes time out of their busy schedule to recognize us ... we want to thank you!

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that whenever your travels bring you back to the Hunt Valley area you will be our guest!

Thank you again! If I can be of any assistance in making your next reservation please let me know.

All my best,

Eli Adams

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Staying at the Hunt Valley Resience Inn was a pleasure. The staff was very helpful, the facility clean and neat. The breakfast was superior. We found this to be a superior hotel

The location was very convenient to Towson

Room Tip: look for a high floor on the South side of the hotel
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 977michaelr2

We will be certain to share your comments with our team. Your kind words will inspire our staff to continue in their goal to provide outstanding accommodations combined with excellent service to all of our guests!

If your travel brings you back to the Hunt Valley area, we hope that you will stay with us again! If I can be of any service, please let me know.

Warmest regards,

Veronica Lombardi
Director of Sales

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Super clean, friendly staff, good breakfast, super quiet room - I would absolutely stay here again with zero hesitation. I wish all the hotels on my trip were as great as this one. Good job, Residence Inn.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank snowchick77

Thank you for sharing your kind words about your recent stay at our Residence Inn by Marriott Hunt Valley on Trip Advisor!

We are very happy that your stay was enjoyable and productive. If you are ever traveling to the Hunt Valley area again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to assist with your reservation.

Thank you again. Your comments are very much appreciated by our entire team!

All my best,

Veronica Lombardi
Director of Sales

Reviewed 26 December 2012

I went to visit my boyfriends famliy for Christmas and this hotel made me feel at home and also had what I expect out of a hotel. Thank you to the Staff for making it a home away from home. I will for sure come back. Now I know where to stay every time we come. So happy with the service and level of customer service. Thank you!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family