Went here on Sunday for a birthday dinner with family had confirmed reservations for 11. When we all got there and were seated table was only set for 10. The worst part was I got the meatloaf stack and got very sick a few hours later from eating it. Symptoms were in line with Staph auraus type food poisoning. Was also automatically charged 20% tip for larger group and service was sub par. Disappointing can't recommend.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.