“Delicious!”

Dining options: Reservations
York, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We've been here a few times, and we're never disappointed. We always try something different. Definitely try this place!

Visited March 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good value and San Pelly Too!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Buzzing with activity just before the noon hour, I was quickly seated in a comfortable booth in this well-lit contemporary décor restaurant where the pizza oven is centrally displayed. Appreciate the fact that they have my San Pellegrino and that the up tempo music wasn't too loud.

Having recently tried their mushroom, sausage and pepperoni pizza (average fare at best since I'm a New York pizza aficionado), I ordered Chicken Tequila Fettuccine: creamy jalapeno lime sauce with spinach fettuccine and cilantro. I told the Server that I'm not a fan of cilantro but was informed it is part of the sauce's base ingredients. My thoughts:
Pasta: nicely al dente
Sauce: light cream sauce with balanced lime flavor
Vegetables: Red, Yellow, Green peppers and onions (not crazy about green peppers, so pushed them aside): nicely sautéed
Chicken: good-sized portion of chicken breast chunks--cooked well but could have used some seasoning as the chicken was rather bland.
Overall impression: Large portion (so be hungry!), light cream sauce with subdued, refreshing lime flavor. Didn't taste the cilantro, thank goodness. Very nice. I rated atmosphere as average since the restaurant became feverishly loud later during my lunch-hour stay.

• Visited August 2013
Rumson
“great service..poor food”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Service was great...both of our meals were horribly undercooked, over-spiced (oregano). Will never go back

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food, very noisy.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Food was good and service was good. Just too noisy to carry on a conversation easily. We went at 5 so we were seated quickly..shortly after there were people waiting on a Sat night.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Chipper1564
Camp Hill
“Excellent when you can get in!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

This restaurant is so popular it is difficult to always get a seat. But when you do you are rewarded with excellent food whether it is a huge salad or delicious soup. Since we cannot eat cheese our pizzas arrive without cheese. They are still excellent.

• Visited April 2013