“Not impressed”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Here's a tip: if you order a small portion make sure you choose sides that are NOT an extra charge. My server, Diedra (?) was not very attentive, maybe because I was dining alone??? Won't go back again.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had some company over and we went last night before it got busy. Both my company had spaghetti and sausages. They enjoyed the meals and I had the chicken parm. This was the first time for me they was more chicken then pasta ever... The service was great and the waitress even got more bread without even us asking for more while we was eating our salads and soups. I will go here again with company again.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Decided to pick up some carryout. We ordered Calamari and Bruchetta. The food lacked flavor and was extremely salty. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Went to Carrabba's on Friday night, party of 2 and was expecting a wait but to our surprise we were told that seating would take about 10-15 minutes. Whooo hooo! In we went, happy and excited about the wait time. While waiting you could smell the food cooking and it smelt good!!! The restaurant was hopping and the energy level was positive. After about 30 minutes went to check with the hostess only to find out that there were "several" more parties ahead of us and she was reluctant to give a time est. Big disappointment! I would have not minded waiting had I known the time frame. I had a feeling looking around that it would be longer than 15 min, but at 30 min the fact that the hostess could not give us an est. Not good enough!!! I would have appreciated an honest answer when I first arrived so I could have made an educated decision on whether to wait or not.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Friday evening- seated immediately. Great food, atmosphere is a little busy. The early Friday evening meal was spent with family. The shrimp risotto was well prepared in a tomato sauce. Really love the addictive Italian bread with olive oil and spices. Love to dip the bread. Yummy. Could eat all the time.
The spiendino di mare is my favorite. It makes you feel happy. The shrimp and scallops are seasoned well. Served with the vegetable of the day will make you so , so happy. As if you are in an Italian bistro in Italy.

Only problem is the volume of the sound in the restaurant. Not a place for a personal conversation, private conversation at your own discretion.

I can never eat desert. Always too full.

Would recommend.