“Food not bad, but not great.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Hunt Valley
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We were seated right away, the Hostess was very friendly (actually seemed like she enjoyed her job). The waiter we had was fabulous, unfortunately I can't remember his name. Food came pretty quickly after being ordered. I ordered the Baked Ravioli and felt it was too saucy and very dry (if that makes sense). My husband and daughter seemed to enjoy their meals, no complaints. I was disappointed by the Tiramsu, it didn't have a lot of flavor to it. Had my daughter order something else thinking it would be too much of a coffee flavor for her. All in all, out experience was very good. I would just order something else next time.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 12 November 2013

First impression, no so good. Hostess was just blank faced, sat us in a very noisey area near he door. Wait staff did not arrive, so we asked to change tables. We got another blank face. Oh, how welcoming! Ha!
The lenti and sausage soup was so salty. The main dishes were adequate, but just seemed like missing a real good unique Italian flavor. It was more like chain restuarant food taste with lots of salt! Don't really think there is any professional cooks, even though the atmosphere is rather nice. Just don't sit under the music loud speakers!

Food prices are ok, with a good variety for under 20, but pass up the weak sodas at nearly 3 dollars!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Here's a tip: if you order a small portion make sure you choose sides that are NOT an extra charge. My server, Diedra (?) was not very attentive, maybe because I was dining alone??? Won't go back again.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had some company over and we went last night before it got busy. Both my company had spaghetti and sausages. They enjoyed the meals and I had the chicken parm. This was the first time for me they was more chicken then pasta ever... The service was great and the waitress even got more bread without even us asking for more while we was eating our salads and soups. I will go here again with company again.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Decided to pick up some carryout. We ordered Calamari and Bruchetta. The food lacked flavor and was extremely salty. Very disappointing.