Popped in to this Embassy suites for a quick trip to visit the Maryland Zoo. As always, great customer service, clean rooms, and a fun time. The staff actually treats you as "guests". They could not be more accommodating. Breakfast was the best. Evening reception wonderful. Only complaint I would have is that the hot tub was not operational when we were there, and I was so looking forward to using it.
Will without question return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hunt Valley is conveniently located near Baltimore’s beautiful Inner Harbor, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and many fine shops and superb restaurants.Combining excellent accommodations with superior customer service, this all-suite hotel features beautifully decorated guestrooms that include a spacious living room area with microwave and mini-fridge. Guests are invited to a cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and Manager’s Reception held nightly in the hotel’s atrium. Experience casual dining, at the Hunt Valley Grill, offering great American cuisine, cocktails and friendly service! Make your stay a pleasurable one… at the Embassy Suites Hunt Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baltimore - North / Hunt Valley Hotel Hunt Valley
- Embassy Suites Hunt Valley
- Hunt Valley Embassy Suites