“real super host”
other traveller has booked this property
Quiet and green area
A comfortable Queen size bed Breakfast for one included (homemade fresh smoothie, coffee or tea, cake, muffins, cereals)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A comfortable Queen size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

vasiman
Minsk, Belarus
“real super host”
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Pierre-Olivier is great! All rooms are very comfortable. Pierre-Olivier is a great host, and the breakfast was wonderful. The location is very beautiful. Thanks, Pierre-Olivier! You real super host!

Your age range 25-34
tendaiton...
Harare, Zimbabwe
“Accommodation in Washington DC”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Accommodation ideal for tourists on a budget. Very close to the Metro station and Uber into town is quite cheap. The owner is very nice and cheerful. The restroom is very clean

SarahJiah...
Beijing, China
“terrific”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Pierre is the best host you can ever imagine, of course, also a great human being. His hospitality and considerate personality make me feel like home. Room is simple, but enough, a walk in wardrobe which is big enough two put my two huge luggage and all other stuff. And they invite me to work in the living room. I was staying there 6 weeks for my internship in DC. The place is 12-15 minutes walk to metro Green line and yellow line, West Hyattsville station, 20 minutes to DC downtown area. For my stay, Pierre is so considerate to make a space for me in fridge and teach me use all the kitchen stuff. This is a quite, clean and nice neighborhood, two supermarkets on the way to metro, one more Asian style one more European style, almost have everything you want at low price.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Quiet DC stay near Metro with lovely couple”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in April 2017

As a single woman traveler I stayed with Pierre-Olivier and his lovely wife in their upstairs apartment in this DC suburb. Quiet, nice double bed, shared bathroom and shared use of well-stocked kitchen. I enjoyed their friendly company and they even let me invite my cousin in for a cup of tea on a rainy day when we had no where else to go. This is about a 10 minute walk to the metro and another 15-20 minute ride to the heart of DC. Located near an Aldi Grocery store for inexpensive food, as well as a couple of fast food places. Pierre-Olivier was so kind - he walked to greet me from the Metro my first day IN THE RAIN, with an umbrella. I highly recommend staying here.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
8 Oct 2017
Thanks a lot, Julie! It was a real pleasure to welcome you!
Bhagyashr...
“Fantastic stay in Washington DC”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I wanted to tour around places in DC, I booked Pierre-Olivier's place and I am happy about it. All communications were clear, I always received prompt response. The location was accurate on GPS. The location is close to Midtown DC (15 to 30 Min depending on traffic). Pierre-Olivier was great host, Our check it time was not fixed as we were driving from NYC, he stayed at home to welcome us for our unsure arrival time. we arrived late at night and he said it was okay. He offered breakfast next morning but we were in hurry so only had great coffee. We talked a lot about the different countries around the world and cultural differences and stereo types. It was fun to stay at Pierre-Olivier's place. The place was so clean and felt like a stay at hotel. Definitely recommend his place to visitors to Washington DC. His place is close to Baltimore and Washington DC international airport (30 to 50 minutes depends on traffic).

Management Response
8 Oct 2017
It was a real pleasure to welcome both of you!
I hope to meet you again, in India, Europe or US...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing