“Horrible!!!”

Ranked #56 of 136 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Germantown, Maryland
“Horrible!!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We usually enjoy La Sirenita, but as of the past couple of month I find that their service is lacking. On 3 occasions I have placed a phone order, just to have something wrong with it when I go and pick it up. Tonight was the last straw! I placed a phone order and gave my husbands name to pick up, the lady said t would be 10 minutes. My husband arrived 15 minutes later and after waiting in line for an additional 5 minutes is informed by the counter girls that they don't have an order in his name. With even having the decency to apologize they offer to take his order then and with an attitude I might add. Fed up with this poor service my husbands existed to just leave and we have made the decision of never going back. Truly a shame.

1 Thank Lizziehadalittlelam