“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Every time I go to Carribean Palace its a treat! Well seasoned and consistently fresh food... I love the doubles, phulori and tamarand sauce, potato and spinch roti, bust up shut and dont forget the the apple j to wash it down.. I know I gain about 5 ponds everytime I eat here, lol...Great customer service... As for the reviwer that stated that the place is unsanitary, I strongly disagree... I have been going here for the last 10 years and have never had a bad experience with the food although sometimes the cashier seems to be having a bad day but don't we all.

1  Thank desy

Reviewed 4 December 2009

I visited the Carribean Palace and ordered a spinach and chickpea roti only to my astonishment, I found a black little mouse dropping in my food! I am too through with this place! Never will I eat from there again, I am soo disgusted!!

Reviewed 4 October 2008

I love the roti , shrimp and goat are my favorites. The service is really quick, and location is good for other errands. The Red Apple is acrros the street, for some of freshest carribean/spanish food. It's take out and very fast!

Reviewed 2 December 2007

I live in Woodbridge, so I used to visit D' Roti Shop in Manassas frequently. In fact D' Roti Shop used to taste better than Teddy's and their roti skin was great. But they closed down b/c the sales were not good enough in that area. I was really upset. But they still have curry chicken on Saturdays only.

Anyway, visited Caribbean Place a few weeks back and the roti was great. I ordered a beef roti with some tamarind sauce. I don't mind driving from VA for a good roti plus the Caribbean Market and Red Apple is right across the road which is added incentive.

1  Thank rotigyal
Reviewed 30 October 2006

I drive from Northern VA at least once a month for the puhlourie, goat roti and the D&G drinks. The daughter store in Manassas did not last, so back to MD I go.

1  Thank abarring1