Super 8 Indian Head MD
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Potomac Inn(Woodbridge)
View Hotel
All reviewsnights per yearstayed herecigarette smellbass fishingpotomac riverbed was comfortableflat screenfirst floorthe room was nicechecking inthe breakfast areawould stay here againbusiness tripenjoyed our staymoteltournamenteggo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stay at many 8 motels and till this one....I was able to communicate with the owners. well this owner was upset.by our late check.in an the fact tht at 6pm he wS trying to charge my credit card for 3rooms for 2 nights each. which was purposely declined. the process is.....tell the hotel(everytime) late check in and we will pay cash whn we get thr. well after him not being able to get paid they rebooked our rooms. never given the chance to explain....I told the person.I spoketo exactly thtwhn booking therooms in the phone. well got. chkd inan I callfront desk and ask.why is there a wet towel next to the fridge...right away some one came to get it and explained the fridge had been defrosted. not a problem....but...when I saw the dog food on the floor.....hmmm...well whn the owner got to the room and saw me taking a picture of it on three floor he imediatelyasked mysel n the other guess to check out... Umm not gonna happn u charged our credit cards. finally we came to a resolution because of an outsider....not to mention all other hotels were bookd solid. 2stars becuz the room was not bad...beds were clean bathroom was clean n the other ladies were very kind. didn't even let them vacuum just pik up the dog food. no...dont think tht will b.on my list of hotels for tht area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I don't recommend this hotel unless you get written confirmation before you show up. Once we arrived the lady at the front desk charged us an additional $15.00 and was hard to understand as the English was very poor. The room itself was nice and clean. If it were not so late and had a long day we would have not stayed.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were in town to visit our daughter who is stationed at the naval base in Indian Head. The hotel is extremely clean. No smell of smoke in the non-smoking rooms! I can't even say that about some high end New York hotels! The gentleman behind the desk at check in was very nice. They even had a real cork screw to lend us to open the wine we brought. There was a large group of bass fisherman staying at the hotel in preparation for a tournament on the weekend. The hotel is very quiet and the rooms are comfortable. Had trouble keeping the water in the tub when showering - shower curtains need an upgrade. Breakfast was great. Activia yogurt and nice whole wheat toast. Stay here when you need to be in the area. You will be glad you did.

Room Tip: Ask for 121 at the end of the hall. Quiet and smoke free!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family