La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia - Fort Meade
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Jessup
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We were woken up several times starting at around 8:30am by guests banging doors and talking in the hallways. The AC was the type that the fan turns on and off and when it was off you could hear the noise. I don't know why hotels with this type of AC don't have sound machines. The breakfast was good and the breakfast room fairly roomy. Nice hotel staff. Located close to route 95.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank think2xaboutRIU

Reviewed 26 July 2014

spoke with John at front desk who quoted me $75 a night, so we confirmed it.... when i arrive, Imoe at the front desk said John was off today and my rate is now $125... probably a good thing since cigarette butts littered the doorway and a smell of urine greeted me at the door... i had to find another hotel and will never go back to the dungeon that is la quinta jessup

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank laquintasux
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We spent 2 nights here in early July. All of the desk people we came in contact were kind, courteous and helpful. However, it was the saddest La Quinta I've ever seen. It was hidden away in a little cul de sac and looks like it may have been something else before La Quinta. It wasn't dirty, just shabby. Definitely not a vacation spot. Not even a swimming pool. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank NorthCarolinaSandie
Reviewed 24 June 2014

stayed at Tropicana Hotel for two nights .. rooms were much better than expected. Had a view of ocean. Great place to visit and stay. Housekeeping was very nice and made sure we were in need of nothing. Resort had shops, restaurants and casino did let you play some for your money.. gave great comps too. was able to get some free gifts in one of the shops.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

All the places close to BWI were full. I chose to book on this trip using Hotwire, which I seldom do. Using Hotwire the price of this LQ was great. The service at the front desk was equal or superior to anything I've ever gotten.

I'd stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CRFjockey
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were visiting family in this area and wanted a clean, reasonably-priced place to stay
with breakfast included. The breakfast was very good, with plenty of options!! The lobby was small, but clean and comfortable. The front staff were pleasant and accommodating.
We rented 3 rooms for 2 nights and 1 of the rooms was not cleaned/made-up after the first night.
The front desk person apologized and sent up clean towels, cups, etc. when informed.
The location was good, just off Rte 95, and plenty of eating spots nearby. It is dated, but we were not concerned with style!

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor overlooking the front parking lot. Quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

First and foremost, I want to say the staff was nice and courteous. Other than that it really just served the purpose of having a place to shower and lay my head. When I arrived to check in there was only one person working the counter. I along with thousands of others were in town for a very popular jazz festival. You would have thought they would have staffed accordingly as to not have a line just to get checked in. Ayo, was very professional nonetheless and everyone in line was patient and nice about the situation he was left with. Once checked in I thought all was well... then I found out they checked in and gave other guest keys to MY room. Luckily, these were people that I knew and they realized once seeing my belongings in the room (I was out in the parking lot getting the car unpacked) that it was my room and not an empty, unchecked room of which they should have been given. Although we laughed, joked and made light of the situation it could have turned out VERY different had "strangers" been given my room as I had left my purse on the dresser.... Hopefully, I wont have to stay here again (the hotel I usually stay in was sold out) but if so, I hope they get their act together.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank divatgjack
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessup
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive
Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup
Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade
Quality Inn near Ft Meade
Sonesta ES Suites Columbia

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia - Fort Meade? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia - Fort Meade

Address: 7300 Crestmount Rd, Jessup, MD 20794-9346
Region: United States > Maryland > Jessup
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Jessup
Price Range: £61 - £85 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia - Fort Meade 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia - Fort Meade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia Jessup Hotel Jessup