“Intense driving experience.”

Autobahn Indoor Speedway
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Jessup
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Now Open!! Experience a thrill like no other! Speed-lovers, be prepared for the newest attraction taking over the Baltimore / Washington DC area; European style indoor go-karting! Our almost 70,000 square feet state-of-the-art facility in Howard County, MD is completely indoors for perfect racing conditions every day. There are two Grand Prix style tracks for two completely different racing
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Intense driving experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

The prices are steep. But love the driving experience. I made myself motion sickness. Would def bring my friends here again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mannyson D
AutobahnSpeedway, General Manager at Autobahn Indoor Speedway, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Thanks for the great review. We are glad you love the driving experience. Hope to see you out on our two indoor tracks again soon!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Expensive. The face mask that they give you to put under your helmet STINK as if they were only washed in cold water with no detergent. The tracks are way smaller in person, there are too many rules when racing. If I paid as much as I paid then I want to race how I want to race and I want to get all of my laps that I paid for. You don't always get a chance to race the number of laps that you paid because it's timed so if you aren't comfortable with fooring it the entire race then be prepared to know that you're going to waste your money.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Asha08
Thank you for your feedback. Our Italian made electric karts are capable of speeds of up to 50 MPH. Our goal is for all of our customers to have a true racing experience in the comfort our our massive indoor facility. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We provide freshly laundered head socks to all racers. You may have received a brand new head sock which may have smelled funny because of the logo silk screening process.
Your satisfaction is our goal and we be contacting you soon.
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My Daughter and her Best Friend Enjoyed the Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

My daughter and her best friend enjoyed the visit. I took them there recently and they had a ball. They both drove on each of the tracks and enjoyed them immensely. I plan to make this a regular visit for my 12 year old it's a fun time for that age group.

Visited August 2013
Thanks for your feedback. We are very glad to hear that your daughter and her best friend had such a good time racing at Autobahn Indoor Speedway! Our goal is to provide all of our customers a true racing experience and it is wonderful that you are giving that experience. They are at a perfect age to get started and it will be something they can continue to do into adulthood. Thanks again for your feedback!