“Decent place”

Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Jessup
“Decent place”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I chose this place because of the reviews on here, and while it wasn't the hilton, it was ok, the room was mostly clean, the bathroom could use a little updating, the beds were comfortable, the air conditioner is in a bad position blowing directly on to the bed, breakfast was ehh but ok. I would stay here again if I needed to but wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Sleep Inn M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to take a moment to Thank you for the recent review on our property here at the Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway.

I am saddened to learn that during your stay, the hotel failed to exceed your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies.

We do appreciate you as a guest, and would like to offer you a 10% discount on your next stay here with us. Please feel free to contact me directly if you may have any other concerns.
Hope to see you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Kristine Harvard
Front Office Manager
P (410) 799-7794

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Cromwell, Connecticut
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stayed 040914 one night. Very good value. No problems at all. Everything worked. Very clean. This Sleep Inn had fancier furnishings than the other Sleep Inn's in which we stayed on this trip - really quite nice. Breakfast ok. About midway between Baltimore and Washington DC. We would definitely stay again. Good staff.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Sleep Inn M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking our on line survey. We appreciate your business and the high rating that you provided us with.
We take the feedback that our guests give us very seriously. I am pleased to hear you expectations were met here at the Sleep Inn. We hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Thank you again.

Best Regards,
Kristine Harvard
Front Office Manager
P 410-799-7794
Downers Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Had two recent stays at the Sleep Inn Jessup. Very pleasantly surprised the first time, prompting a repeat stay when back in the area.
Great value, very clean, extra amenities such as in room microwave and refrigerator, breakfast included, pool and exercise room.... all for a very reasonable price. Front desk staff so VERY accommodating and service oriented. This is a smaller and intimate property, very quiet.
I absolutely recommend this motel!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jmchili
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I travel up here for work, and I will never stay anywhere else. The place is clean and the staff is super friendly . One time I left a really nice jacket there I called them and they send it to me. Most places would never do that. If you are in the area I would stay here!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank chadlebrun
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Perfect for a one-night stay. Bed was very comfortable. Liked having a fridge and microwave in the room. Staff was attentive. Continental breakfast was basic but satisfying. Enjoyed my banana nut muffin and coffee.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank songbird1329
virginia beach, virginia
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I was very pleased with the place.
If you are looking for a hotel that has a deluxe breakfast this on is not it.
The room was very nice. I got a King size bed that was comfortable.
The only down fall is that they have ants.
Christine that works the front desk was very friendly and helpful telling me how to get around.
The room has a micro/refreg., the ac works great, nice tv, and I love that the room that I had had only a shower in it. I am not a bath person.

Room Tip: rooms that are not hooked together are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 17 May 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this location and loved every moment of it. The staff is outstanding, Christine checked us in. She was able to provide us with area attractions and restaurants and was very informative about the hotel. Customer service was the best I have almost ever had given to us. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Well taken care of hotel and very dedicated staff. Breakfast was a nice perk as well. We will certainly be using this location in the future. I advise you do the same, you will not regret it! Did I mention at night you can hear a pen drop....so quiet!

Room Tip: First floor was smoking floor I believe...non smokers stick with third floor rooms.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kathy H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessup
Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia Jessup
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 17 in Laurel
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South

Been to Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway? Share your experiences!