Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup
US$113
US$281
US$239
US$225
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelrestaurant barhotel of choicefrench toastgreat holidaybaltimore countystay there againmini fridgestaff was friendlynew englandlocal placepulled uplobby arealots of free parkingroom was comfortable and clean
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Fairly nice hotel, nice rooms. Restaurant leaves something to be desired; breakfast buffet is no better than the free breakfast you get at an Express. 7/10

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
hicolumbia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for your experience with our breakfast buffet. We are going to be upgrading the presentation of the items with our restaurant renovation in the near future. I hope that you would be willing to try us again to experience the positive changes. If you would like to discuss your stay more thoroughly, please contact me at 410.799.7500 or through my email of jwarner@hicolumbia.com.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2012

On Feb 19th, I stayed in this hotel. The reservations were made by an agent, for two rooms.
Both rooms were located on the 2nd floor just outside of the Cafe/bar entrance where people congregate to smoke and talk. The noise level was unbelievabe. Sleep was impossible. Called the front desk and was told they would ask them to tone it down. Bottom line, left the hotel in the middle of the night and found somewhere else to sleep. Called the Manager, Mr. Jack Warner four times to discuss this stay. Only one call was returned when I was not home, the other ones including a personal message left with Sean in the office, went unanswered. What kind of example is this for Holiday Inn. I have been a priority club member with them for over 15 years and have never been this disappointed!! Almost $300 to be kept awake. Do yourself a favor and find another hotel. Just a terrible experience all the way around!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Girly313
hicolumbia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel and I apologize that it took us so long to connect. After speaking with you, I completely understand your frustration with the group that we had in house. While apologies only go so far, I hope you will accept my sincerest one and make use of the two complimentary nights that we discussed. Your loyalty to our Priority Club is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your continued patronage. Thank you again for bringing the situation to our attention.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

We ended up staying here compliments of Priceline.com. It was dirty and tiny! I would not recommend anyone stay at this motel. I will never use Holiday Inn again.

Room Tip: Don't use this motel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently under renovation and in looking into your recent stay, the room that you occupied has yet to be renovated. All of our guest rooms are scheduled to be completed by April. I hope that you would give us another chance in one of our renovated guest rooms.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I was alone at the Holiday Inn hotel, but was very well received by all who work there, especially people from the hotel reception. Everyone was só linda, wants to help, they advised me placês to go.So envergonhe received me so well that the Hotel has become a special place for me. Especially Cristy,she was very very frendor, kind, she helped me a lot alo the times, and helped me not to feel alone .... she deserves to be praised for being a person so kind.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Carolina M

Thank you for the kind words regarding our people, especially Christy. I will be sharing your feedback with the entire team. We take great pride in the service to our guests and I am ecstatic that we were able to take care of you. Please let me know if you need anything in the future. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I stayed there for 2 weeks and they treated me like a QUEEN. When I lost my ID, Ayaz & Antonio went out of their way to help me. The room was comfortable and clean. And they are renovating the hotel too. I will absolutely come back to this hotel. Its the BEST.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Georgina P
hicolumbia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Georgina -

Thank you so much for the kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed your visit to the hotel and look forward to the next time you are here. When that time comes, I hope you will enjoy the new amenities and guest rooms!