“Love everything about our stay”

Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Jessup
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Love everything about our stay”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Great hotel! Very upscale, boutiquey. It's totally renovated. Very good location. Everyone was SO nice and helpful there and could not do enough. We had a group and event and they were just first class all the way. Stay here if you can or plan your event. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
General_Manager20794, General Manager at Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us. I was very glad to hear you loved the renovation and location of our hotel.Our team here at the Holiday Inn Columbia take pride in providing Excellent Service to all of our guests and I was very pleased to hear you were extremely satisfied. I thank you for staying with us and looking forward to your next stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
PA
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel - the gentleman that checked me in at the front desk was very helpful and nice - it was late in the evening and I was tired after travelling all day and he just took care of me. The hotel is convenient, clean, updated, reasonably priced. The only issue that I had (which is no fault of the hotel's) is that I did not get my IHG points for my stay. I've sent an email to customer service about a month ago and they haven't responded. But like I said, not this hotel's fault and I would come back if I am in the area!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

A short drive from BWI, this hotel is clean and comfortable. Right off 95.
With no traffic, we were in DC in 35 minutes. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Nice fitness room and free internet. Very reasonably priced alternative to the downtown hotels.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank John S
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Pleasant hotel with updated interior. Food and Beverage was ok. Room was nice except for pillows, I travel quite a bit and this one left me with a stiff neck. The other issue was with entering the hotel. Only one entrance from one direction unless you cut thru the gas station next door.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
new york
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a function that was taking place in the ballroom. Check-in was relatively easy, the room was spacious and the bedding/my sleep was perfect! I heard a couple of thuds coming from the room upstairs and was worried that I would be unable to sleep during the night. This was not the case and I had a good night's sleep. It was also nice that someone from the front desk called to ask if everything was O.K. The next morning there was a nice selection for breakfast (fresh fruits, milk, juices, coffee, tea, bagel, toast, hash brown, bacon, eggs, smoked salmon, etc.). I saw a nicely set-up gym but I did not get a chance to use it. I would definitely come back to this Holiday Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
dallas
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I usually stay at 3.5 stars hotel but it was last minute. I got this via hotwire.com since the priceline was too high bidding price.
I selected this since it was a hotel that had 95% positive review, free parking and internet.
This particular holiday inn was nicer and clean..almost like the hilton we stayed at. The beds were nice, mini fridge and microwave. no nickle and dime.
The location is close enough to airport like 12 min. and 18 min to downtown harbour.. also 24 min to washngton (white house)

Stay here if you get good price

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
General_Manager20794, General Manager at Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel clean and amenities to be nice, also it is very close proximity to the downtown harbor and Washington DC. I thank you for staying with us and looking forward to your next stay.
Sharpsville, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Stayed for two nights in the boardroom/sleeping room combo and it was great. Large meeting room for my meeting and separate sleeping quarters attached. Staff was great through out check in, meeting support, and my dinners I had in the main restaurant. Both the Caesar salad with chicken and the steak salad are superb! Very good location.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
I appreciate your positive feedback on your recent stay with us and was very glad to hear that your accommodation was great, the staff and service were great and your dinner in the restaurant was superb. Thank you for staying with us and looking forward to your next stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessup
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia Jessup
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia

Been to Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup? Share your experiences!