“Excellent in every way.”

Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Jessup
Memphis, Tennessee
“Excellent in every way.”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

From first to last contact this was a wonderful experience. Lynn at the front desk was like a welcoming, Holiday Inn training video. This property has the new, open design and is clean, warm and modern. My room was lovely, clean and looked new- great lighting and comfortable bed. The food in the restaurant was very good. The salmon was as good as any I've had and Denise was attentive and helpful. The sales team did a great job of arranging a meeting for us. This is your hotel of choice in this area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
General_Manager20794, General Manager at Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. Its great to hear you found Lynn at the front desk to be welcoming and friendly. Glad to hear that you appreciated our newly renovated hotel with the open lobby concept and enjoyed great food and service in our restaurant. Once again thank you for your wonderful comments and looking forward to your next visit with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Right off Route 95, this hotel was very clean with rooms that have been nicely renovated. Hotel front desk staff were helpful and polite. Full breakfast included, and wait staff very helpful.Great coffee, too! I travel a lot and this hotel exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back of the hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you appreciated our newly renovated rooms, staff and service. Also thank you for recognizing our great location, right off I 95. We are looking forward to your next visit with us.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Great hotel! Very upscale, boutiquey. It's totally renovated. Very good location. Everyone was SO nice and helpful there and could not do enough. We had a group and event and they were just first class all the way. Stay here if you can or plan your event. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
General_Manager20794, General Manager at Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us. I was very glad to hear you loved the renovation and location of our hotel.Our team here at the Holiday Inn Columbia take pride in providing Excellent Service to all of our guests and I was very pleased to hear you were extremely satisfied. I thank you for staying with us and looking forward to your next stay.
PA
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel - the gentleman that checked me in at the front desk was very helpful and nice - it was late in the evening and I was tired after travelling all day and he just took care of me. The hotel is convenient, clean, updated, reasonably priced. The only issue that I had (which is no fault of the hotel's) is that I did not get my IHG points for my stay. I've sent an email to customer service about a month ago and they haven't responded. But like I said, not this hotel's fault and I would come back if I am in the area!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

A short drive from BWI, this hotel is clean and comfortable. Right off 95.
With no traffic, we were in DC in 35 minutes. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Nice fitness room and free internet. Very reasonably priced alternative to the downtown hotels.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank John S
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Pleasant hotel with updated interior. Food and Beverage was ok. Room was nice except for pillows, I travel quite a bit and this one left me with a stiff neck. The other issue was with entering the hotel. Only one entrance from one direction unless you cut thru the gas station next door.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
new york
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a function that was taking place in the ballroom. Check-in was relatively easy, the room was spacious and the bedding/my sleep was perfect! I heard a couple of thuds coming from the room upstairs and was worried that I would be unable to sleep during the night. This was not the case and I had a good night's sleep. It was also nice that someone from the front desk called to ask if everything was O.K. The next morning there was a nice selection for breakfast (fresh fruits, milk, juices, coffee, tea, bagel, toast, hash brown, bacon, eggs, smoked salmon, etc.). I saw a nicely set-up gym but I did not get a chance to use it. I would definitely come back to this Holiday Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessup
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia Jessup
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South
Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade
Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia

Been to Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup? Share your experiences!