“Great Friendly Service”

Quality Inn near Ft Meade
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Jessup
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Clean rooms. They work hard to make your stay perfect, to meet your needs. Fix problems immediately. If something isn't right they want to know about it. Big hot breakfast early in the morning in case you have to get going early.

Room Tip: Down first floor hallway away from lobby soda and ice machine.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 October 2012

I'm here on business, for the next couple months. There is a friendly staff with a great hospitable atmosphere. Every Monday the front desk staff puts out free food for Monday night football. She is a treasure to this hotel and as are the rest of the staff in there own way. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone heading to this area. Thanks to one an all at this hotel.:-D

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 23 October 2012

After staying here for the last two weeks, I have found this to be one the best accommodations I have experienced. The staff are professional, courteous, and friendly. The rooms I stayed in (301 & 227) have always been immaculate. Miss Toni and Miss Jackeline have provide the greatest of service to make sure my stay was enjoyable. These attributes makes it easy to interact them and enjoy the stay more. Looking forward to return again next week.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I enjoyed the service and the people hospitality was amazing and real friendly. So my review about this hotel are good and I will recommend people to use their service and I will go back for future service..

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank JB_1082
Reviewed 21 August 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Tyler D
ComfortInnFTMH, Sales Coordinator at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

Reviewed 24 May 2012 via mobile

I immediately noticed room had a damp smell that affected my sinuses but front desk said so sorry, no other rooms available. Air conditioner helped some. Rugs were stained and bedspread ripped- not good signs. Very annoying fan in bathroom that remained on with light. Breakfast had eggs and sausage, waffles, cereal, a few muffinsand bagels- average motel breakfast. I would think twice about staying there again but for the price, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. Since your stay several rooms has had carpet change in the rooms and all hallways, more rooms are in the process of been change. I am sorry that we were sold out that weekend, and not able to change you to another room. The hotel is in the process of changing all bedding, coming very soon. I hope when you are in the area again. You will give us a second chance.

Antoinette Hawkins
Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 25 March 2012

I travel a lot and this, by far, was the most disgusting hotel I've ever been to. Also, the staff was very rude and sassy. First of all the room smelled like a bathroom. The stench of urine was so bad I almost threw up, and the closer you got the bathroom, the worse it got! Our friends said that their room smelled like alcohol. I don't think any of the rooms smelled nice. Then, there were the bugs on my sheets. I was afraid I was going to get bed bugs. Also, the A/C was so loud I barely slept. The shower had mold in it! Also, the "business center" was a small desk with an old desktop in the room where you ate. The room where you ate was the lobby. Name anything bad about a hotel and this hotel had it.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. In the near future if you are back in the area, and you stay with us or another hotel. It is our job to make sure the guest is happy, please bring the concerns to the Front Desk. We would have been more then glad to check the room and move you to another room. I am sorry that your expereince was not good. Please give us a second chance.

Antoinette Hawkins
Sales Coordinator

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessup
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia - Fort Meade
Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup
Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway
Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Business District
Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Busines...
#1 of 2 in Annapolis Junction

Been to Quality Inn near Ft Meade? Share your experiences!