“what room not to staay ian”

Quality Inn near Ft Meade
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Jessup
Reviewed 16 December 2012

we arrived a the hotel at 4 pm were given room 209 on the main floor all seemed good we went off to our part we were attendig. we got back about 9:30 went to bed and about an hour later and then all night long heard everyone who wnetot eh vending machine and ice maker
I finally got out of bedto assk the ladies at the soda machine who were being just a bit loud for one am to please keep it down a touch.
The breakfast was alright for a free breakfast. The coffee good and fresh. I asked if that was the only room left and tht is why we were givn ti and the night manager said NO they had plentyof rooms. We are platinum member and have always in the past been givne gret rooms when we stay at other comfort inns.
If we go back we wlll definely not stay in 209. The night manager took the $1.00 charge for th esafe we did not use off our bill wopee.
thanks

Room Tip: Do not shoose 209 or any room near a vending machine
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Clean rooms. They work hard to make your stay perfect, to meet your needs. Fix problems immediately. If something isn't right they want to know about it. Big hot breakfast early in the morning in case you have to get going early.

Room Tip: Down first floor hallway away from lobby soda and ice machine.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I'm here on business, for the next couple months. There is a friendly staff with a great hospitable atmosphere. Every Monday the front desk staff puts out free food for Monday night football. She is a treasure to this hotel and as are the rest of the staff in there own way. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone heading to this area. Thanks to one an all at this hotel.:-D

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 23 October 2012

After staying here for the last two weeks, I have found this to be one the best accommodations I have experienced. The staff are professional, courteous, and friendly. The rooms I stayed in (301 & 227) have always been immaculate. Miss Toni and Miss Jackeline have provide the greatest of service to make sure my stay was enjoyable. These attributes makes it easy to interact them and enjoy the stay more. Looking forward to return again next week.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I enjoyed the service and the people hospitality was amazing and real friendly. So my review about this hotel are good and I will recommend people to use their service and I will go back for future service..

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank JB_1082
Reviewed 21 August 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Tyler D
ComfortInnFTMH, Sales Coordinator at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

Reviewed 24 May 2012 via mobile

I immediately noticed room had a damp smell that affected my sinuses but front desk said so sorry, no other rooms available. Air conditioner helped some. Rugs were stained and bedspread ripped- not good signs. Very annoying fan in bathroom that remained on with light. Breakfast had eggs and sausage, waffles, cereal, a few muffinsand bagels- average motel breakfast. I would think twice about staying there again but for the price, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. Since your stay several rooms has had carpet change in the rooms and all hallways, more rooms are in the process of been change. I am sorry that we were sold out that weekend, and not able to change you to another room. The hotel is in the process of changing all bedding, coming very soon. I hope when you are in the area again. You will give us a second chance.

Antoinette Hawkins
Sales Coordinator

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessup
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia - Fort Meade
Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway
Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup
Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade
Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Business District
Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Busines...
#1 of 2 in Annapolis Junction
TownePlace Suites Baltimore Fort Meade
TownePlace Suites Baltimore Fort...
#2 of 2 in Annapolis Junction

Been to Quality Inn near Ft Meade? Share your experiences!