Quality Inn near Ft Meade
US$214
Homewood
US$157
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk staffplace to stayparking lot isclean placeminute driveyogurtstaff was friendlychainpillowscablebaltimore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for a couple months off and on. It was the best experience I've had living out of a suitcase. The staff was very courteous and friendly. They always had a smile while performing their duties to me and others staying there. Ms Jackie and Ms Toni would always greet me with a hello and how are you doing everytime I walked through the door. It was to the point of me announcing I'm home when ever I checked back in after a weekend off. The Monday night football spread was the greatest. Ms Toni always made sure that there was something there for us to enjoy the game. I met some very interesting people while staying at this hotel. People came together to make sure everyone was okay during Hurricane Sandy. Even though the lights went out, everyone were taken care of, and made to feel safe and secure during this experience. I would booked this hotel again in a heartbeat any time I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Randall J
Reviewed 16 December 2012

we arrived a the hotel at 4 pm were given room 209 on the main floor all seemed good we went off to our part we were attendig. we got back about 9:30 went to bed and about an hour later and then all night long heard everyone who wnetot eh vending machine and ice maker
I finally got out of bedto assk the ladies at the soda machine who were being just a bit loud for one am to please keep it down a touch.
The breakfast was alright for a free breakfast. The coffee good and fresh. I asked if that was the only room left and tht is why we were givn ti and the night manager said NO they had plentyof rooms. We are platinum member and have always in the past been givne gret rooms when we stay at other comfort inns.
If we go back we wlll definely not stay in 209. The night manager took the $1.00 charge for th esafe we did not use off our bill wopee.
thanks

Room Tip: Do not shoose 209 or any room near a vending machine
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Clean rooms. They work hard to make your stay perfect, to meet your needs. Fix problems immediately. If something isn't right they want to know about it. Big hot breakfast early in the morning in case you have to get going early.

Room Tip: Down first floor hallway away from lobby soda and ice machine.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I'm here on business, for the next couple months. There is a friendly staff with a great hospitable atmosphere. Every Monday the front desk staff puts out free food for Monday night football. She is a treasure to this hotel and as are the rest of the staff in there own way. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone heading to this area. Thanks to one an all at this hotel.:-D

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 23 October 2012

After staying here for the last two weeks, I have found this to be one the best accommodations I have experienced. The staff are professional, courteous, and friendly. The rooms I stayed in (301 & 227) have always been immaculate. Miss Toni and Miss Jackeline have provide the greatest of service to make sure my stay was enjoyable. These attributes makes it easy to interact them and enjoy the stay more. Looking forward to return again next week.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business