Quality Inn near Ft Meade
US$225
US$202
US$225
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk staffplace to stayparking lot isclean placeminute driveyogurtstaff was friendlychainpillowscablebaltimore
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I had stayed here last week, the experience was great. The staff was very helpful. Clean place. Hot breakfast was very satisfactory. I would love to stay here again if I am in the area again. Amminities are also good.

• Stayed: May 2014
K P, Manager at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks
Maulik Patel
GM

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed at this Comfort Inn and were very disappointed. We had a nonsmoking room but it reeked of cigarette smoke. The tub was not clean, fixtures in the tub needed repair, mold on the top of the tub. The carpet was not clean and had a gross stain. They offered breakfast but all I wanted to do was check out as soon as possible. When we got to the check out desk we saw what they called a breakfast. There was hardly anything to eat at 7:00 am. There was no one at the front desk, had to wait on worker. When he arrived he acted like he was not sure how to check us out. Industrial area. Looked out the window and there was a car repair shop as a view. Do not stay.

Room Tip: Stay at a hotel that has a no smoking policy for the entire hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
K P, Manager at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear sir/ Madam,

I'm concerned about the list of problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Maulik Patel
GM

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We needed 2 beds so we had no choices booking with Choice Hotels at $89 + taxes while many other guest did book with Priceline for $55 or less without bed or room options...

Kind of pricey hotel but was sold out so I guess many Priceline people stayed over that night!!!

Staff was very helpful, very courteous...

Very nice room with fridge microwave, flat screen tv, high speed wifi Internet...

Comfy bed and all...

Breakfast was kind of blah like usual so went somewhere else...

Wish Choice could offer best price to their valuable members instead of only giving deals to Priceline or Hotwire!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I had training in that area and by looking buliding from outside I did not expect much but after checking the lobby and staff told me about hot breakfast and fitness room and rest of the amenities I was amazed and room was great woth new bedding.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Chemical smells in a dirty room,water smells, dim room lightening, rude noontime front desk. I stayed here because my wallet needed a break from my every weekend travel expense for grad school, so I had prepaid for 2 nights to have some quiet study time before class. I was delayed leaving due to icy mountain conditions where I was coming from, so could not leave until the next morning. 5 hours on the road to be met by a rude noontime front desk on 2/22/14. When I tried to explain what had happened I was met with a rolling of the eyes and being told You no-showed so the reservation was cancelled." I prepaid -- the money was already taken out by hotels.com. Long story short, after telling her numerous times that I had prepaid and her insisting that the payment virtual card from hotels.com was no longer valid, rather than simply checking me in with the receipt I had, she kept me waiting for another hour until she was told by the hotels.com rep that yes, the payment was still valid and just check me in and apply payment. This was after telling the Hotels.com rep that i no showed last and was just now getting around to checking in. I physically could not off if my iced over mountain road in northeastern PA. I travel to Maryland every weekend and stay in hotels every weekend. Then i get into a smelly, dirty, stark room with smelly water and an uncomfortable bed. I will definitely spend the extra bucks and upgrade to where I usually stay and cross this place off my list.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
K P, General Manager at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Khushi Patel