“A "Go-To" Restaurant - a Gem!”
Review of Sapore Di Mare

Sapore Di Mare
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Joppa
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place is a gem! Their pizza is the only pizza DH might prefer to my own. Their steak sub sandwiches are scrumptious! When their herby no-filler crab cakes are on the menu, I order them every time! We also love their Calamari. And, even if an Italian dish isn't specifically on the menu, just ask and they will probably make it for you (as I love Shrimp Fra Diavolo).

1  Thank kathyl741

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Excellent dishes and surprise specials make this a treat every time we visit.
Prices are great, too.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

The soda here is awful. No one in my group liked the taste of it. When we walked in there was a bug roaming around the floor. The chicken parm sandwich was NOT good. Two people got it and wouldn't eat the meat. I had the ziti and it was good.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I'm lucky enough to live in the neighborhood where this restaurant is located. You can't go wrong with anything you'd order here. My friends and I are regulars, and we've all brought family and other friends here as well. It's a genuine local treasure.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I go on a regular basis with a group of friends. Local, friendly and eager to please. Also you can get half orders of almost anything. They have great Italian dishes and one of the best steak subs around.

1  Thank Helen R

Been to Sapore Di Mare? Share your experiences!