“Good home cooking”

Bonnie's at The Red Byrd
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stop in here each week at different times and always leave filled. Lots of foods on the menu and I have yet to find something that is bad.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Recently enjoyed dinner at Bonnie's before heading to the illumination ceremony at Antietam. Very nice place, very good food, seems like a locals favorite, which to me is the sign of a good meal to be had. I enjoyed the country ham sandwich platter w/ fries and applesauce. The sandwich was delicious, my wife enjoyed a 4 pc fried chicken dinner which was also excellent ( I helped her out on the eating part a little). Our waitress was very attentive and friendly and the meal was very reasonable in price. They also have an enormous dessert selection. I got and shared a slice of chocolate cake with peanut butter icing, it to was very good. I highly would recommend stopping by for a meal if your in the area,

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Typical rural family restaurant. The nightly specials for weeknights tend to be the best options. You're not going to find something spectacular here, but you should find something you like.

2  Thank rwolfe257
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This restaurant has great 'down-home' cooking and it is delicious! Family friendly atmosphere. Lots of great food to choose from on the menu. Located in the heart of Civil War country. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We eat here quite often and have always found the food to be very good. They have lots of fresh pies and daily specials. If you are visiting Antietam and find youself hungry, give it a try.