Antietam Overlook Farm
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bavarian Inn(Shepherdstown)
Quality Inn(Harpers Ferry)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Kearneysville)
Comfort Suites(Hagerstown)
View Hotel
All reviewssoaking tubscreened in porchoverlook roomcommon roomgreat roomgas fireplaceother guestsharpers ferrybreakfast was deliciouscivil warbeautiful place to stayoverlooking the valleywe loved our stayrooms are fineperfect hostscoffee tablerolling hills
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My husband and I were looking for a place to get away from the bustle of the city and unwind for a couple of days. This inn was perfect. It was amazingly quiet and peaceful all the time, with beautiful views over the valley. The breakfasts were delicious and filling. The staff was very accommodating of everyone's needs--some ate breakfast at 7:30 to get out early, while most of us ate at 9. They asked if we had any special dietary needs and took care to make sure they were met. On our second morning, there were 8 guests at breakfast and a range of needs--vegetarians, gluten-free, no pork, low carbs--the kitchen took care of all of them and provided a fabulous meal for us all. The owner was very hospitable. There is a little kitchenette area for guests, stocked with beer, soft drinks, coffee, hot chocolate, and more. On Saturday night, we stayed up late visiting with other guests and the owner in the great room. Part of the charm of B&B's is the chance to meet new people and make connections. I really felt at home here. The area is also beautiful and historic, fun to explore. This inn is excellent and we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This was my wife's and I's second trip to the bed and breakfast. We planned a Valentines Day get away to plug from the real world. We had a good idea of what to expect but we were pleasantly surprised just how we were welcomed with open arms. The snow fell to a total of 16 inches and we were stuck but it didn't matter in was just like being at home and a member of the family. We laughed, played games, played in the snow, and grew to know each other. There are so many great things I can say about Antietam Overlook Farms that I don't have enough spaces to say them all. The bad thing I have to say is we had to leave and return to the real world. Thank you Mark, Israel, Tina, Dee, and Rebecca for a GREAT TIME!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason K
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Saw an offer on groupon and called to ask about the rooms. A woman answered and said after i mentioned I have a child I was told 'we do not accommodate children" Then proceeded to offer me a less expensive hotel in the area.

wow. not family friendly at all.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank jana m
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We LOVED our stay here. We originally booked a room without a porch and the innkeeper offered us a nicer room with a private screened-in porch for the same price as our original booking, which was very nice! We loved the large soaking tub in the room and the view of the battlefield was amazing! Breakfast was delicious and very entertaining. We met some very interesting people here. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roanna C
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here on a Saturday night. We checked in early and were greeted at the door with hospitality and smiles! The staff are amazing, down to Earth, and fun! We were the only guests so we had full reign of the place, so to speak. We enjoyed time on the porch, in the great room, a walk outside, and in the large tub. There is nothing that I can say that hasn't already been said in several other reviews. Bottom line up front: we highly recommend this B&B and are already discussing/planning our subsequent visits!

• Stayed: December 2013