“A well-run machine”

Ranked #32 of 60 Restaurants in La Plata
Maryland
“A well-run machine”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

How often would you rate a chain fast-food restaurant "excellent"? Probably not often, but the Burger King in La Plata is one of the cleanest, most efficiently-run establishments I've ever been in. We always marvel at the pleasant staff, quick service and fresh-tasting food. I'm not one to visit often, but sometimes you just have to have fast food . . . and you won't be disappointed by the eats or service at this BK!

• Visited November 2013

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Truly having it his way”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

First, the building looked like no other Burger King we have ever eaten at...It looked like a regular house, but it was so much more. Everyone was so plesant and effecient. When my husband got his opened his sandwich, he found he had forgotten to tell them not to put mustard on it. He was upset at himself and was in the process of taking the mustard off, when an employee, Clayton, who was eating his own meal, asked my husband if everything was O.K. My husband recounted that it was his own fault the sandwich wasn't right. Clayton insisted on asking what wanted and he would get him another one. It arrived very quickly. My husband was so relieved since we were traveling and needed to get back on the road. When we travel that highway again, we will be sure to stop at this Burger King.

• Visited September 2013