“Fave spot for inexpensive pizza in La Plata”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in La Plata
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
La Plata, Maryland
“Fave spot for inexpensive pizza in La Plata”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I am a serious pizza girl, and for me, Ledo has the only good pizza in La Plata---or Waldorf or Leonardtown for that matter. I have eaten here dozens of times. The pizzas, the prices, the great service all combine for a very satisfying experience. Low cost makes Ledo popular with families, so I avoid Friday nights in particular. The crowds are too much! I have liked all the pizzas I have eaten here. Last weekend I had the craft pizza called "Viva La Vegan." Awesome! I especially loved those jalapenos. Salads are a good option here as well. The buffalo chicken was sub-par, but more recent additions to the menu are much better. I especially loved the skinny avocado and chopped chicken salad. Ledo is an all-around solid value restaurant.

• Visited March 2014

Cobb Island
“Great family place”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Ledo's is a very nice place to take my 7 year old daughter. It has really good food, good service, and I don't have to worry about being in a bar type setting when I'm out with her.

• Visited October 2013
“Great, great pizzas!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I get a Hawaiian pizza and meaty works pizza. Nice, thin, crispy crust, and very tasty! Sauce is perfect, tangy goodness!

• Visited February 2014
La Plata, Maryland
“Good”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Finally...a chain that is consistent, whether dining in or taking out. Plus the wait staff are excellent.

Visited February 2013
“Our new favorite pizza”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Ledo's has long been our favorite place to go for pizza. We generally order California pizza, but last night we tried something new. We added spinach, mushrooms and pineapple to their white pizza. It was marvelous.

Ledo's also has great Italian wedding soup. It is a good place to take the family or for casual dining. The prices are very reasonable, the food is good, and the service is friendly.

• Visited November 2012