“Good stay”

Best Western La Plata Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in La Plata
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Other than the ants on the A/C and the curtains, the room was nice, although a little pricey for what it was. The front desk staff was more than helpful. Location to town and food was very acceptable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwlaplata, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western La Plata Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Christian M,

I am sorry to hear that you had a problem with ants in the room. We try our very best to solve these issues when they are brought to our attention and will surely use this feedback to prevent future issues. As for your feedback on the front desk staff, I am very pleased to hear that you found them helpful.

We hope you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I just want too say that I recently stayed at the Best Western Plus LaPlata Inn, in LaPlata Maryland and wanted too say that the desk personal (Laura) was great, greeted me with a smile, very professional, and told me about all the great restaurants in area to eat. As well, she stated if I needed anything while here to please let her know and that she would take care of it. I was very pleased with her professionalism and stated that I would definitely be staying here again.

Thank you Mr. Blake

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Blake,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is always nice to hear good things about our employees and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

As always when traveling I stay at the Best Western Plus LaPlata Inn in LaPlata Maryland, it's a great place, very clean rooms, quite, safe, comfortable beds, great breakfast and an excellent staff always very professional, friendly, pleasant and attends to all of your needs. I must say I would not stay anywhere else when in the area. I always refer person(s) to this location because it's very easy to locate. Mr. Mehta you and your staff are great!!!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Anita p,

Your feedback means a lot to us and we hope that you continue to choose the Best Western Plus La Plata Inn for all of your traveling needs.

- Alix H

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Comfortable, clean room, front desk staff were very courteous. Breakfast bar was very good. Bed comfortable..good value. I had traveled a good distance and was exhausted, the room was quiet and the hotel is easy to find.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Kimberly M,

I appreciate your great feedback. The staff here strives for excellence and it is always rewarding to hear back from a satisfied guest. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I live in Michigan and work in La Plata. As a frequent business traveler I always look forward to the warm welcome all the staff members give me when I arrive. The rooms are always fresh and clean. The staff always lets me know about local events in the area. The grounds are well kept, including a commercial gas grill for everyone's use. Overall its a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone, especially business travelers. They truly care about their guest and go above and beyond to try and accommodate everyone.

Room Tip: Haven't found a bad room yet
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom T

Dear Tom T,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. It always puts a smile on our faces when we see a happy guest. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had a wonderful experience at the Best Western Plus LaPlata Inn in MD. The staff was professional, pleasant, polite,and friendly. I felt safe and comfortable during my stay. It is so important to know that if you need help navigating an area or any other issue, that there are people available who care and will help.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwlaplata, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western La Plata Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Catherine,

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that we were able to help you navigate your way around La Plata.

Thank you for choosing Best Western La Plata. We hope to see you soon.

Laura Orndorff
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of our hotel. Having stayed at another Best Western just a couple months ago, that was less than spectacular, this site was very modern, clean and welcoming! I didn't expect to find the ample breakfast that was included -- cereal, waffles, eggs, bagels & pastries. I will definitely stay at this location if I travel to this town again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Erin D,

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the breakfast.

We would love to hear any suggestions you might have on how we can improve the guest experience.

Thank you for choosing Best Western La Plata. We hope to see you soon.

Laura Orndorff

La Quinta Inn Waldorf
#7 of 12 in Waldorf
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dahlgren, VA
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Waldorf

Been to Best Western La Plata Inn? Share your experiences!