“Good Value”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lanham
Lanham, Maryland, USA
“Good Value”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hotel is old, but kept relatively clean. The bed is comfortable and the breakfast is adequate. The staff is OUTSTANDING. They are friendly, professional, and responsive to my needs. I stay there almost every time I'm in the Washington, DC, area and they know me by name.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGeneralManager, General Manager at Best Western Capital Beltway, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Helen Hayes/GM/Wrote:

Thank you for your valuable time to share your feedback. I will share this to all my staff. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you again and have a lovely weekend.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
phoenix, United States
Reviewed 2 March 2014

excellent customer, very clean environment very helpful staff. wonderful experience. we will most like visit again. Expensive, but worth every penny. awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome,awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome awesome.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGeneralManager, Manager at Best Western Capital Beltway, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Helen Hays/GM/wrote:

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that you had an awesome stay. We definitely look forward to your next visit. I will share your feedback to all hotel staff. Thank you again and have a lovely day.
MD
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This was our first time staying at this Best Western. WE stayed here for my husbands birthday. WE rented a suite and it was nice. Our family members also had rooms and they didn't have any complaints. The price of the regular rooms was excellent. The price of the suite could've been less in my opinion.
The Staff was wonderful and had excellent customer service skills. I want to mention Glenn, the front desk manager who went out of his way to make sure our stay was great. Also Helen, was very helpful in planning my husbands party and making sure we got everything we requested. WE had the party at the BayStreet Lounge and it was wonderful! WE plan on staying again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
BWGeneralManager, General Manager at Best Western Capital Beltway, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Helen Hays/GM/wrote:

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that we have exceeded your expectations. We definitely look forward to your next stay with us. I will share your feedback to all my staff. Thank you again and have a lovely day.
landover hills, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Excellent, the internet service can be upgraded, but the service, employees and breakfast bar is was very good and I will recommend to friends and family. I will also stay here everytime I need a hotel in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGeneralManager, General Manager at Best Western Capital Beltway, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Helen Hayes/GM/wrote: Thank you for sharing your feedback. I will forward your kind words to my hotel staff and we look forward to your next visit. Our internet access has high capacity, please let me know if you have challenges during your stay. Thank you again and have a lovely weekend.
Warners
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My Family and I stayed at this hotel this past weekend and had a great experience. Room was clean and well kept. Staff was very friendly. Kids loved the pool and being able to swim in February lol. The free breakfast was a nice touch when traveling with 2 kids (ages 10 and 5). I'll be honest we weren't expecting a lot for the price we paid but we were VERY pleased with the outcome. Great hotel, great staff, great value. Hotel is close to the New Carrolloton Metro station. We chose to drive our own car and park at the station so we weren't reliant on the shuttle service which is also offered by the hotel (which worked out great because parking was free on President's Day, normally $4.75 to park all day which still is reasonable). We want to thank the staff for a great stay and look forward to a stay in the future. The only "negative" I have is the hallway to access the pool needs more lighting.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGeneralManager, Manager at Best Western Capital Beltway, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Helen Hayes/GM/wrote:

Thank you for your time to share your feedback. Your appreciation encouraging words about our hotel staff is very much appreciated and I will personally share to them. I will follow-up on your concern regarding lighting on pool walkway and will take immediate corrective action. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.
Upper Marlboro, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The Staff was horrible. The rooms are old and outdated. The bathrooms are outdated and moldy. Dirty vents, broken heat and a/c units. The bottom line is that this hotel is old and needs an upgrade. The staff seemed to be poorly trained and disengaged. There are a few restaurants nearby but nothing really nice. The shuttle service only goes to the nearby metro station. I would not recommend this hotel for a nice family stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGeneralManager, General Manager at Best Western Capital Beltway, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Helen Hayes/GM/wrote:

Thank you for your time to share your feedback. I will follow-up to your concerns to take immediate corrective action. Thank you again and we hope to see you again on your next visit.
Lanham, United States
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The Best Western in Lanham is nice and comfy. The rooms are well kept and clean rooms. It has all the necessary accommodations that any traveler would need. What make this hotel special is its staff. They are extremely friendly, helpful and professional. and I forgot Welcoming. I enjoyed my stay

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGeneralManager, General Manager at Best Western Capital Beltway, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Helen Hayes/General Manager/wrote:

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. I will certainly share your good words to our hotel staff. We are very happy to know that we have met your expectation and we can be your home away from home. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to accommodate you and your family on your next visit. Wishing you a pleasant day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanham
Metro Points Hotel - Washington North
Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C
Holiday Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt
Best Western Plus College Park Hotel
Courtyard New Carrollton Landover
Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt

Been to Best Western Capital Beltway? Share your experiences!