“Tasty!”

Ranked #15 of 206 Restaurants in Laurel
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great family dining spot. I'm always seated in the back area (thank goodness, I have two toddlers!) and service is always with a smile. Generous portions, fresh chips and delicious salsa are pluses as well!

They also have a bar, which considering the fact that I have those toddlers I should probably spend some time there. I don't, but everyone in the bar always seems pretty happy. :)

1  Thank TravelinBon

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This is one of the only restaurants that my family can go and EVERYONE can find something they love! We love this restaurant as the food is delicious!

1  Thank Mrs S
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Tampico Grill has a great menu of authentic mexican dishes. My favorite is the simple hard shell ground beef tacos, but there are so many delicious items to choose from. The service is also excellent and we've never had to wait for a table. There is also a decent sized bar area with several tvs.

2  Thank JenLaurel
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I could kick myself for not stopping at Tampico's more often. I've been there twice with friends (who highly recommended it) and each time the food and service were excellent. They brought out a basket of warm taco chips and two dishes of salsa (Nice Touch for two couples!) while we decided on our order. This time, I got the Shrimp Agave. Instead of the rice, they added some extra sauteed vegetables so I could stay somewhat low carb. The vegetables alone were awesome - fresh zucchini in January; what a treat, and some carrots and something else. The grilled shrimp were very flavorful; I remember thinking how I rarely eat shrimp that good and wondering why these were so darn good. The sauce was delicious. This restaurant is in the middle of the divided highway on Route 1, north of Route 198. It's easiest to get to if you're going southbound on Route 1, where it's a left turn into their parking lot. Going northbound, I think we cut through the Quality Inn parking lot. It's really worth finding this place. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

1  Thank mom1cats3
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We love coming here because the food is excellent. I'm from southern California and New Mexico and I know what authentic, really good Mexican cooking is, which is why we're really happy that we found Tampico Grill in Maryland. I love their chicken fajitas. We usually get a guacamole appetizer. It's a lot of really good food. Make sure you come hungry. If you like good Mexican food, you won't be sorry coming here.

2  Thank naj12

Been to Tampico Grill? Share your experiences!