“great place”

Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area)
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Laurel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Scituate, United States
“great place”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

we loved it here. very clean! very convenient to the metro and getting into DC. great breakfast! all was perfect. we went into dc both days we were there. it was very easy to get to Catholic University which is why we were down there. we would definitely stay there again. It was perfect for getting to the school and into dc. thx so much

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stacey S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area), responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Hello Bernadette,

I am so happy to hear our team made such a wonderful impression during your visit with us! It is our goal to step up above our guests' expectations and deliver a high level of hospitality for each guest. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on line.

Stacey Schuhardt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The bathroom was falling apart. Holes in the walls were a concern. This is a stupid requirement that my review must have 200 characters. I want people to realize that Hampton Inns are going down hill. My recent experience in many Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inns cause me to plan for all future trips avoiding Hampton INNs and going to Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stacey S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area), responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on line. As you noted, the hotel has aged, however, this is why we are currently renovating the property. We are currently in the stage of bathroom renovations and unfortunately, you must have stayed in a room that had not yet been completed. The new bathrooms are very pretty and modern. Please do not give up on the brand or our hotel as we are working very hard to make these improvements for our guests. If there is anything I can do for you in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

long beach, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Under renovation but did not effect our stay. From what has been completed, one can see that the hotel will be beautiful and comfortable. A bit off the interstate but still presented a good stop over on our trip north.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Paul S
Stacey S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area), responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Hello Paul,

We truly appreciate your review as well as staying with us during our renovations. We are making great strides to make these improvements with little impact on our guests' comfort. Please stay with us again the next time you are passing through to see how our renovation looks once it is complete!

Tulare, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The tv remotes needed batteries and they brought in a refrigerator after I asked for one, other than that the room was clean and comfortable. my request for extra pillows was met without hesitation. The fitness room needed a TV.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Hello Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience online. I am very pleased to know our team was able to meet all your needs without hesitation. We hope we will be your hotel of choice next time you are traveling through our area!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was here last year two times. After the second time this past December I was hesitant. I am in the area for work and like my Hilton Honors points so I gave it another try. I was very surprised to see the improvements. A new lobby that was very open. The staff friendlier than I remember even though it seemed like the same people. I am happy I came back and will be there again in the next few months. Even the breakfast seemed better. Whatever has changed has won my business back!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Peter F
Stacey S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area), responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Hello Peter,

It is always a pleasure to read about a guest who has returned to an even better experience than the first. Our Team is working extremely hard to bring our customer service and quality level up to meet our guests' expectations.

We all thank you and hope to see you again very soon!

Bristow, United States
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times and it has always been clean and the staff has been friendly. With the renovations that are in progress I think this hotel is really going to be great. My only complaint is that the hallway temperature is always very warm, especially in the winter, and I find myself turning on the AC to get to a comfortable sleeping temperature. Over all I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank James S
Stacey S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area), responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Hello James,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am happy to hear we are a regular stop for you while you are in the area. On your next visit we hope you will get to see the hotel with the renovations complete! We are looking into the temperature of the halls to see if there is anything we can do to make it more comfortable for our guests. I do appreciate you bringing that to our attention. See you next time!

Raleigh, NC, United States
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I love the location and peacefulness of this hotel. Just off a main road it's tucked away and I consider it my secret getaway. It's next to a shopping center so if I need anything it's a short trip. My stay is always pleasant and I feel well rested and revived when I leave.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stacey S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area), responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Hello Tina,

I am so greatful you find our hotel to be your secret getaway and I hope you continue to stay with us and see the beautiful new look as we move closer to finishing our renovations. We are excited to see the new look! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.