“Wonderful bread and pastries”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #71 of 190 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: See: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/panera-bread-laurel
Beltsville, Maryland
“Wonderful bread and pastries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

The coffee is hot and good, the pastries are outstanding, and the sticky pecan rolls are to die for. I can't leave there without taking a loaf of sourdough, French Miche, or some other really good bread with me. The service is always with a smile. A great place to just chill and have a snack. My favorite sandwich is the Mediterranean Veggie with black-been soup.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank John O

Laurel, Maryland
“Always comfortable and dependable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

My husband and I go to Panera Bread in Laurel about once a week. In the summer, we sit out on the patio. In the winter, we sit by the fireplace. I always get a Pick 2 soup and salad combo. He gets every new menu item. Even though the name of the place is Panera Bread, I can always find a gluten-free option here. And I love being able to work on my computer if I am by myself!

Visited February 2013
“Best Breakfast in Laurel....unfortunately”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

Look, it's a Panera Bread, what do you want? But at least at this Panera Bread, you've got excellent customer service and a warm, cozy atmosphere with a built in fireplace. The Souflee's in the morning are always hot and the place is always clean and nice. Is it special? No, but your other choices are The Silver Diner (see my other review), Denny's (more expensive, less quality), Bob Evans (much more expensive, same quality) and Red Sky (the worst). Ty is one of the best managers in the business.

• Visited October 2012