“Miss this place!”

Silver Diner Incorporated
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Silver Diner, we're much more than a diner. Whether you choose a classic dish or a vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free option, Executive Chef Ype Von Hengst has created a menu of customizable, healthier choices that all share one thing: the highest quality, all-natural ingredients available.Silver Diner is proud to be a key part of the local community, nurturing it's growth, providing food for healthier lifestyles, and supporting local schools and non-profits. With a menu that features more than 15 local farms that support sustainable agriculture, Chef Ype creates seasonal dishes using the freshest ingredients available within our local region.
Statesboro
“Miss this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I use to live in the appartments back behind Silver Diner back in the early 2000's while stationed at Ft Meade. I had at least 30 plus mills here over a four year period while stationed in MD. I never rember getting bad food or bad service. My only complaint is it can get loud on verry busy days just due to the acoustics of the building. The breakfast skillets are awesome as are many other meals. In fact I enjoyed so much I have looked into trying to buy my own franchise but sadly am a little short of what is required.

• Visited May 2013

Tamarac, Florida
“This was no Aprils Fools Joke!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

before the front door had closed we were greeted by the hostess and escorted to comfortable booth. Sixties music was playing from the at our tableside jukebox, with menus before us, it didn't take long to decide on the Maryland Crab Cake platter with an up sized bowl of Kick n Crab soup, my partner ordered the Flat Stake with mashies and steamed spinach. the song on the music box wasn't even finished when our beverages were on the table, followed by our salad and soup orders. WOW, talk about fast service, the wait staff move quicker than as if they were wearing roller skates. alas our main dishes arrived. the crab cake seafood platter with old bay season fries were crisp on the outside and tender delights inside. the stake was covered in crispy onions and cooked perfectly. We could not have asked for a better selection and service, Thank You, we will back again real soon.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tommy-Joe-Mallory
Laurel, Maryland
“Organic and locally grown ingredients, commendable for a diner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

The breakfast is very good. The other meals are are good too and I commend them for using organic and locally grown ingredients.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank pannathae
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A Perfect Place For Our Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I did a google search for places that offered Gluten Free menus in Laurel, Md. and came across this one. After reviewing their website/menu my family decided to give this place a try tonight and we are so glad we did. My son has Celiac disease so we are always looking for places with good food that offers a gluten free menu. When we got there this evening we found out that it was kid's night (Tuesday nights) and that they had some cool activities for kids. (free face painting, coloring, a little bowling thing, and more) They have a different theme every Tuesday for their kids night event. My 8 year old son had a blast and really liked getting his face painted to look like Hulk. My son ordered the gluten free spaghetti/meatballs and really liked the dish. (and he is pretty picky) He also got the gluten free brownie sundae to finish off his meal and not only was it really good, but it was huge. We all enjoyed some of it. My husband and I also enjoyed our meals and felt the portions were a really good size for the price. My husband who got the fish and chips said the fish was delicious but he could not finish his plate because the portion was so big.(Finishing his plate is usually not a problem for him, and it is a good problem to have) Our server did a great job as well. She checked on us often enough to make sure we had what we needed but not to often so we did not get annoyed. The place has a nice diner feel, comfortable and fun... and is very clean. This place has some unique items on the menu and also some classics as well. Basically, we were very impressed and have found a new place that we will be going to on a regular basis.

• Visited March 2014
Laurel, MD
“Best Breakfast in Laurel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

The best place to go for breakfast in Laurel for variety of choices, value, and quality of service. It's also very underrated for lunch and dinner offerings.

• Visited March 2014