“Good seafood”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #70 of 198 Restaurants in Laurel
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Careful with the cheesy biscuits....I end up eating so many because they're to die for and then can't finish my meal!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Simply put, Good to the last bite! Very nice workers, and clean as your own home.
I will go there again and take some friends and family with me and my husband.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I've been to this location in the past and was not impressed. On this particular day, host was smiling and friendly. The wait staff was exceptional. The food was fresh and hot when served and our server was very helpful and very informative when asked for menu and drink suggestions. I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We were pleasantly surprised at the restaurant both in terms of food quality and service and price . Well worth the $$$$

Reviewed 25 October 2013

This place is gonna surprise you. It's a chain and my expectations were not high, but it is clean, has a nice decor, all employees are friendly and take care of everything. Food is not as in an upscale restaurant but I enjoyed it. Good job to whole staff. Keep it that way!