“Temporary Home”

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Laurel
Fort George G Meade
“Temporary Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

My family stay at the hotel from Sept 2012 to Feb 2013. The stay was wonderful and we felt comfortable. The beds were comfortable and the cleaning service always keep the rooms looking great. We really were bless to find this location close to work, easily located to everything we needed. I would come back if I needed a hotel to say in..

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnMgmTeam, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this review, 17 March 2013
Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel. It is a pleasure to read that you had such a great experince during your stay. We hope to be your choice of lodging, should your travels bring you and your family into our area again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Canton, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

The room was newly decorated. Decent enough room. No refrigerator or microwave, nor was a microwave available in the lobby. The phone wasn't working, the tv was old (not hd) and CBS wasn't available. The wifi was very slow and wouldn't even allow for Netflix (.5mbps). I was there on a Sunday night and it was pindrop quiet. However, when I was checking in in the afternoon there were 3 police cars dealing with an unruly tenant. Was told it could get rowdy on weekends.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. I certainly apologize for the inconveniences you experienced The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.
Lusby
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

When I first got here, the first room was not was I was told I was gonna get and the TV was literally physically broke. When the very nice and understanding receptionist gave me a different room I was quite happy. However, when I got to the second room it was filthy. The toilet had urine and feces and it smelt horrible. There were used towels on the floor and the whole place reaked. I was told I was going to be getting a nice room, with plenty of amenities, etc. I was very displeased by this. It was late and I didn't have the strength to go down and ask for my money back since I felt, I deserved to be able to get it back. I had done research before and saw that regardless of the reason, there would be no refunds. In the middle of the night I could no longer take the horrible smell and I felt filthy. So I went and found another hotel. I returned the next morning realizing I forgot to return the room key. I didn't say anything to the staff because I didn't have the patience after a long night. Lets just say I am highly disappointed and will never be returning. I would rather stay anywhere else in laurel then there. Which I will be doing since I have to be in laurel every month. People deserve better then this if they are going to pay to stay somewhere.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnMgmTeam, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this review, 26 February 2013
I would like to take this opportuniy to apologize for your less than satisying experience as a guest of Days Inn & Suites. I appreciate the time taken to bring this matter to our attention.It is through vaued customers such as yourself that our business is able to improve in areas where needed. I assure you that these issues addressed in your review will be looked into immediately.

If you would like to further discuss this matter, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly via e-mail @ Dilaurel@hotmail.com or by phone: (301)-725-0769.

Travellers are raving about these Laurel hotels

La Crosse
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

Geat place to stay but the price you see online is NOT the price you will pay. Every room has a safe fee but it is not included in the online price. I think if a fee is charged for every room every time then is should be included in the online price. Personally when I have dealings with someone and I find they are trying to do something unscrupulous on a small level it causes me to question them on every leval. P.S. don't be late for breakfast they start breaking it down at 8:55 and lock the door at 8:59, the lady that works breakfast is very friendly though.

1 Thank David W
DaysInnMgmTeam, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this review, 14 February 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our hotel. It is through valued customers as yourself that we are able to grow and make changes where needed.

If you would like to further discuss this matter, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly via e-mail: Dilaurel@hotmail.com, or by phone: (301)-725-0769.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

My experience with Days Inn and Laurel was excellent. Rooms were spotless; sheets were comfortable and smelled great. I'd forgot a toothbrush and just called the front desk and they brought me one within minutes. The bed was comfortable and the staff was very helpful in terms of recommending my family and I some great places to eat locally. The breakfast in the morning was great too. I'd definitely stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Andrew B
DaysInnMgmTeam, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this review, 31 January 2013
Thank you for your glowing review of our property, I am extremely happy that your enjoyed your stay here at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you into the Laurel area agin.