“Original figure was $60 online I called and Speak to...”

Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Laurel
Laurel
“Original figure was $60 online I called and Speak to...”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Original figure was $60 online I called and Speak to customer service to make reservation she charge $100 and finally when I arrived the manager change the price to $143.88, when I explain to her that I paid online already. She said I go find another hotel if I can't pay ASAP $143.88.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel, and was a bit unsatisfied. I was initially supposed to stay in room 116, but upon opening the door to the room, I inhaled a strong mildew stench. My uncle, who was staying in the adjacent room 114, also experienced a similar smell in his room. I was going to go to another hotel, but instead I went to the front desk to speak with Mr. Earl. When he went to the room himself, he had the same reaction to the smell. In fact, Mr. Earl proceeded to check his computer for an available room, but informed me that room 116 was listed as "dirty." We were staying at this hotel because we were in Maryland for a wedding, and my uncle had blocked off a set of rooms for us to use so I'm not sure why a "dirty" room was included in the block or why all of them weren't checked before we arrived. Mr. Earl, however, was very helpful, and he should not have had to deal with this situation because he was not the employee whom my uncle had been in contact with, which was why he was essentially clueless as to what was going on. About half an hour after I arrived, my sisters arrived at the hotel and came to know that no rooms were available for them to stay in so of course they were upset, being that it was 2am by that time. Mr. Earl was not at all to blame, and like I mentioned before, he was put in a sticky situation because the employee from the previous shift failed to notify him of our party and the fact that several rooms had been blocked off for us; in fact, he was very helpful in sorting out the room situation for both myself and my sisters. We will likely not be staying at this Days Inn & Suites again.

Stayed May 2014

Travellers are raving about these Laurel hotels

Travellers also viewed these Laurel hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#12 of 17 in Laurel

Been to Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade

Property: Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade
Address: 9860 Washington Blvd N, Laurel, MD 20723-1930
Region: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Laurel
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Laurel