Sleep Inn & Suites
Red Roof
US$146
US$137
US$85
All reviewswafflesnext morningcoffee tableroom was cleanfree breakfastindoor poolstaff was friendlynew jerseyparking lotwireless interneticing on the cakevisiting familyper nightthe breakfast areanon smokingdc areagps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2008

Nice quaint location nearby DC. The indoor heated pool felt pretty good after long hours of sightseeing DC area. Only downside is the address states its located on "Washington Blvd" yet even after a three day stay and using a GPS I dont think so. Its actually on US 1/ 2nd St running parallel to Washington behind the "Bottom of the Bay (MD known for its crabhouses)." Another tip, for great hearty meals on a budget try Old Country Buffet or Eastern Buffet less than 15 mins drive from the hotel.
We actually extended our stay an extra day to see more of DC and Anne Arundel County in MD. So, that said the hotel was more than acceptable. Hope to visit again our visit was definitely to short.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2008

Traveled to Washington DC with my mother-in-law, husband, and our daughter...it was her senior trip! We spent 10 days touring many historical sites & museums throughout the area. We stayed at Sleep Inn for 3 nights and we were very impressed. The courteous staff, the great continental breakfasts, the comfy beds and quiet atmosphere, it was fun. We took the metro into Washington DC each day. We also ate at a great restaurant across the street from the hotel called Bottom of the Bay Shrimp house. It was fantastic. Really quaint atmosphere, not fancy, just fun.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Gizzmo4
Reviewed 2 June 2008

We stayed at this property overnight while sightseeing in Baltimore. We had a great experience. The room was spacious, and very clean (when I say clean I mean it! - I'm picky). The indoor pool was nothing fancy, but working and had a good temperature. The continental breakfast was laid out great, and the staff was friendly. Worth the money!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2008

The room was clean, the service was good, and the staff was helpful and courteous. The only complaint is that the coffee in the lobby was not hot or fresh. It is located next to the metro train to Washington. Our room was located on that side of the hotel. I heard absolutely nothing. I used the reviews found on this website to make my decision on where to stay in Laurel. I am glad that I did. I drove by all of the other hotels in Laurel. I would not stay at any of them. The breakfast was not the best ever, but I did not expect it to be. This is a discount hotel chain. The rate I paid corresponded to the services offered. They did have wireless internet that worked great. I recommend that you stay here when in Laurel.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank Candybee2
Reviewed 31 December 2007

The hotel was overall extremely new and clean. There was no hot tub but the pool was a good temperature and fairly large. Also, many towels were located next to the pool. The fitness center was very new. The shower in the room was very nice and the TV was of good quality. The wireless internet worked well. The only problem with the hotel is its closeness to a train. In the morning at 5:30 AM, I could hear the train outside my window. The hotel was still excellent and I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family