“Good stay”

Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Laurel
Vaughan, Canada
“Good stay”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We stayed in room 308. The room was clean, very comfortable bed, clean bathroom and more than you need TV channels. The furniture probably not new, but not old. Very descent hotel. I would stay here again. The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
HOUSTON
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Where do I start? Horrible smell of mold, mildew and decay. Construction going on and parking lot has many potholes.I was try two nights and each night Isomeone knocked on door at 2 am. Different people. Many stains on walls, carpet and matress. Did I mention the horrible smell? And the smoke alarm is not disabled it is missing. Run!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank DENNIS S
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Terribly disappointed not only with your property but with the entire Knights Inn brand. I booked a reservation for Aug 16-18 a while back but had to cancel it about a week or two before my stay due to an illness in my family that prevented me from traveling. I was initially told by a Knights Inn telephone representative that I couldn't cancel it due to some promo. I told them that there was nothing listed about my reservation being "non-cancellable" so this rep talked directly to your property and I was able to cancel it and got a cancellation number too. Well guess who was STILL charged one night's stay anyways!? I was livid and called the Knights Inn customer care number and was told that they have to "research" it. It's been a week now and your hotel chain is still "researching" it!! I don't know what there is to "research" because I got a cancellation number, gave it to you, now I want my money back!!! You haven't heard the last of me!!!! Avoid not only this property but the entire Knights Inn brand!!!! Horrible service, below average properties, all around bad experience!!! Save your money and go to a REAL hotel chain like Marriott, Hyatt, or Hilton where they treat you with respect!!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank LY1019
Westford, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We reserved a smoking room. We were given a no smoking room. When we tried to change it, they said they were fully booked and no other room was available and were told to smoke in it anyway.

We reserved a king size bed. We were given a regular size bed.

The room was filthy.

The fire alarm was totally destroyed. I am sure it is not legal to rent a room with no working fire alarm.

The hair dryer wires were hanging off the wall. I safety hazard for sure.

The furniture was all scratched and in bad repair. One chair was broken and the other one had tears in the fabric.

A pick up truck was parked 1/2 way into our parking spot and there was someone living in a small wooden trailer outside our room.

We booked and paid for 3 nights ( July 13, 14, and 15 ). We only stayed the first night and checked out the next morning. My wife refused to sleep in the bed because of the condition of the room. We only stated the 1st night because we had no where else to go.

It looked like a place that would rent their rooms out by the hour.

Room Tip: Stay away and find another place.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Terry p
Takoma Park, Maryland
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Hubby and I stayed at this hotel on Saturday, July 22, while repairs were done to our home. We checked in around 3 pm, left to run errands and wound up checking out at 3 am after I woke up with welts thanks to the bedbug infestation in our room. My only regret is not checking the mattress to see the overwhelmingly obvious presence of the bedbugs that stained the entire the boxspring. As of now, they've only refunded us for the night we didn't stay as we checked out early, but we will be disputing the entire charge with the card company. So, BEWARE.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Maq P
La Place
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This motel is undergoing a major renovation, so expect to see lots of construction and workers for the rest of 2013. However, the rooms in the old facility were okay. Basic is the key word here, but for an overnight stop and for about $55.00 (after tax), it was fine. I would probably stay here again, if ever in the area. I'm sure it will be a nice-looking place, once the work is completed. RJT

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Super 8 Laurel
Super 8 Laurel
#12 of 17 in Laurel
Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade
Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel
Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Business District
Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Busines...
#1 of 2 in Annapolis Junction
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#7 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel

Been to Knights Inn Laurel? Share your experiences!