“Our family loves Leonardtown Ledo”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #19 of 35 Restaurants in Leonardtown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We eat there many times within a year, sometimes as takeout aand other times dining in. We have always been happy with the food and service. The staff is always attentive and eager to please and the food is always good. Its very popular for its fundraising nights and I think the staff handles the demand in an excellent manner. I highly recommend Ledo of Leonardtown.

1  Thank Somdgirl

Reviewed 20 July 2014

New and improved menu. They now serve a delicious vegan pizza that has become one of our favorites. Great desserts too.

1  Thank ckmm0420
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good place after a sport event for the kids. Love the pizza as the crust is crispy and thin. Favorite salad is the Warm chicken salad with the House dressing on the side.

1  Thank lsr4t9
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is our favorite pizza shop. The place is clean, good service and best of all, the pizza is excellent! We especially like the sauce and on a thin crust the pizza has a great unique flavor. My wife and I can make a meal out of the medium size pizza and walk away not feeling overstuffed. In addition, Lidos sells the sauce in pint jars for take out. We use it in spaghetti and our own homemade pizzas. Really good!

2  Thank 95Corvette
Reviewed 3 February 2014

First my daughter is vegetarian...she ordered something simple, penne pasta with alfredo sauce..no meat. We made it clear that she was a vegetarian and wanted no meat in it at all.

Well the dish comes out and guess what..it has chicken on it.

We politely reminded the waitress that she ordered it without meat because she does not eat meat and the waitress caught an attitude and took meal back to "prepare" a fresh one...not true...she brought the plate back with a minute or so.

IT WAS THE SAME DISH with the meat taken out...all except ONE piece. That upset both my daughter and myself very much so I called the manager over.

HE LIED and said he made it fresh himself...so we asked if that was true why was the ketchup still on the side of the bowl?? and why was the noodles all moved around and a piece of meat was left...he got all flustered made excuses till we finally walked out.

First do not lie, second and most importantly fix your mistakes the right way.

The other time we decided to give it another shot...it took forever to get waited on...and the food was really bad again. My spaghetti I literally was able to pour the water of the noodles that it filled my saucer up...the waitress saw I had to drain water off and just laughed about it.

OMG this is why none of the eateries will work here...because of the STAFF...

2  Thank beth p