“Asian Spot Hangs in There!”

Oga's Asian Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 35 Restaurants in Leonardtown
Leonardtown, MD
“Asian Spot Hangs in There!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Oga's is always good, we order extra for addl meals, chef throws in free items. Chef Specials are great, tempura, everything is reliable and good.

Visited March 2014

Dameron, Maryland
“Excellent food (buffet) for lunch, service & price! Will go again!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The one thing that really stood out for me here at Oga's Chinese & Japanese Cuisine was the price of the lunch buffet. My brother works near Leonardtown and goes here often, so I met him here for lunch one day. For the 2 of us, the "All You Can Eat" buffet was only $14 and change. Not many places I know of in Southern Maryland where you get good food for this low a price. I thought service was very attentive with a smile. My water glass was never empty and our waitress was very pleasant. I will definitely go to Oga's again!

• Visited February 2014
Lexington Park, Maryland
“WIll never eat there again. Even if it was the last place on earth to eat at”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

The staff pretends to not understand what you are saying. They never get the orders right, and most of all they will walk right by your table, see you are low on drinks and never ask if you need a refill, how was your meal, could they get you anything NOTHING.

THE food was not bad but it was not the best I have had and the place itself is small, dingy and we saw bugs in the bathroom.

I do not care if they were giving the food away. I would never eat there again

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank beth p
Leonardtown, Maryland
“One of our regular stops”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

First, outstanding Asian food. Second, great service and quiet background music. The menu is extensive. We have liked everything we've had. Great lunch buffet.

Visited December 2013