Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
US$132
US$84
US$62
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfresh fruitnaval air stationfree breakfastroom was cleanwafflesindoor poolgrab and gomary's collegegreat staffsouthern marylandmidnightmicrowavemdtubtreadmillgatebase
Reviewed 30 January 2007

The property was generally modern and clean. The room was ready upon arrival and the front desk staff was efficient. The room was nicely appointed for this class hotel and the bathroom and shower were large. No complaints until at 2:30 in the morning I was awakened by the sound of squeeking and scratching coming from inside the wall next to the AC/Heater unit. I assume it was mice but never saw anything in the room (thank goodness). I decided not to call the front desk because we had a 5:30 wake-up call and I hoped by son could sleep a bit longer. Unfortunately, the mouse noise was loud enough that he too woke up at 4:00 a.m. I reported to the front desk at check-out and they indicated they would make a note of the problem. I am not sure how widespread of a problem this is for this property but I would certainly consider avoiding room 407!

Stayed: January 2007
Reviewed 29 December 2006

Was in town for a wedding and stayed at the Fairfield Inn for two nights.
Room was nice and clean.
A/C WORKED! (staying with my boyfriend and his son who love to be cold...and I hate the cold) but hotel had extra blankets so that was no problem.
Went down for breakfast (crowded!) so decided to skip meal.
Pool was nice (but small) but we got a lot of use out of it.
Would have been nicer if it was a smoking hotel. Having to take the elevator downstairs late at night and stand outside wasn't that fun, but I can certianly understand the want for a non-smoking hotel.
All in all, great stay. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 28 April 2006

Regarding a previous review - there was absolutely no problem with water pressure during my stay. In fact, I'd say there were no problems at all during the visit. My only criticisms are minor. The hotel parking lot is difficult to get out of due the routing behind the conference center. Going North on the highway requires a long trip south before you can legally turnaround (or go through a residential neighborhood). My only other comment is regarding the size of the common area - it is small - but typical for a Fairfield Inn.

Overall, everything was clean and functional - recommended.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled on business
2  Thank MBBGG
Reviewed 18 May 2005

Booked here for two nights, checked out after one. There was NO water pressure at all, which they tried to tell me was because of the city's water mains (NOT true - checked into the Hampton down the street, and they had great pressure). The breakfast area was terribly crowded and not a decent selection at all. I will never stay here again - the Hampton is MUCH better and no more expensive.

• Stayed: July 2004, travelled on business
3  Thank Snooray
A TripAdvisor Member
Blacksburg, VA
Reviewed 27 September 2004

I typically choose a Marriott brand hotel whenever I travel, but if I return to the Lexington Park area I will likely not choose the Fairfield Inn. While the staff is quite friendly, I was not impressed with the room. I had little space within my room, while the bathroom seemed expansive in comparison. I just didn't feel as this was a "typical" Fairfield Inn.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member