Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
A & E Motel(Lexington Park)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhash brownsparking lot iseach morningexcellent breakfastmany choiceshot breakfasthome away from homebusiness tripwafflespax rivernice touchvery nice staythe general managerfirst floornaval basewould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I am a government employee and I have been on assignment which has required me to stay in Lexington Park for the better part of 7 months. I have spent 3 nights each week during that time at the Comfort Inn on Rt. 235 (Three Notch Road). Other than I prefer my own pillow to theirs, I have no other complaints whatsoever. By the way, they heard about my dislike regarding their pillows and bought me the biggest most comfortable pillow I have ever seen for me to keep. WOW!!! Enough said about that. Obviously, management and staff bend over backward each week to make my stay enjoyable and make sure I have everything I need (they even give me the same room each week as I prefer).

The rooms are spotless, comfortable, and the housekeeping staff does a great job keeping them new and fresh as the day they opened last June. The one or two times I had a minor problem where something didn't work, it got fixed IMMEDIATELY. The staff all know who I am and they are very curteous and professional. Check-in takes about one minute (no kidding!!!). Parking is never an issue. The hotel owner continually keeps the place stocked full of fresh delicious donuts (okay so that's killing my waistline but the donuts sure are good). The TVs work great (nice large swivel flatscreen with plenty of cable stations and of course NFL network!) and the free wi-fi was no problem whatsoever.

Okay, one more negative thing - there is NO omelette station but then again, for the price, you just can't beat this place. In closing, I would recommend the Comfort Inn Lexington Park to anyone who is looking for a nice, new, modern, clean hotel with a wonderful staff. You'll get most of the amenities of an upscale hotel without the upscale price.

Room Tip: Definitely request a room located in the back of the hotel away from the road
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
gm_md232, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Hello Sir!
Thank you for reviewing us on trip advisor. You are one of our BESTEST guest! OK, yes I say this to all of our guest. However, we truly appreciate you. With your being with us from WEEK ONE literally, your opinion is PRICELESS! Yes, we tweaked some things here and ironed a wrinkle there and I’m PROUD to say we are now in FULL swing!!! We (the entire staff, mgmt. and owners) thank you for your continued stays with us. Ummm, omelette station… let’s see what we can do about this. See you soon…..

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I found a great new hotel with a combination of large regular rooms and suites near gate #2 of the Pax River Naval Air Station. I stayed for a week while doing business on the base and with government contractors in the area. I would highly recommend this hotel for both business and vacation travel. The prices are reasonable and I was able to get the government per diem and was upgraded to a suite at no extra charge. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the area and gave me good tips on restaurants and shops close to the hotel. They also have free passes to a nice health club near the hotel as well as an onsite mini-gym. The breakfast in the morning is included in the room rate and is very good. Give this hotel a try when in the area, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
gm_md232, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

We're glad you found us and even happier you decided to share us with others by posting a review! We really appreciate you taking the time to post about us, and we're absolutely thrilled you had such a positive experience. Next time, we'll see if we can top ourselves!

Reviewed 17 January 2013

After a long day it was more than happiness to be greeted with smiles and good conversation, Outstanding service and new features makes this a A choice. Eli was a happy and fun person to talk with and great customer service.

Room Tip: plan a-head
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
gm_md232, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking time to write a reveiw on our NEW Comfort Inn & Suites at PAX River Naval Air Station, every review we get is an additional opportunity to connect directly with guests and maintain our exemplary customer service. We are delighted that you rated us an "A" of CHOICE. We actually are one of CHOICE Hotels 11 brands. Priding ourselves on guest satisfaction, we make every effort to ensure guests are happy. We appreciate your taking notice of our staff's endeavors to maintain the highest standard of customer service. Eli in particular is thrilled that you took notice of her efforts, so thank you!

Looking forward to seeing you next time,

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Spent one night here in October. The hotel is only a few months old and very clean. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom clean. As a previous reviewer noted the front rooms are very noisy from the road. RT 235 is a major road and the traffic never lets up so you will hear this all night. I will stay again but only with a rear facing room. Breakfast was OK.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
gm_md232, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our hotel! As you pointed out, we are a new hotel, as such, we treasure these reviews as an extra way to personally interact with our guests and improve our service. We're thrilled that you appreciated the level of customer service and cleanliness we provided. As for the road noice, it's an unfortunate consequence of our prime location next to PAX River Naval Air-Force Base, but thanks to reviews like yours, we'll make an extra future effort to place guests in non-road-facing rooms whenever possible. We've been steadily improving our breakfast as well, so we look forward to hearing what you think of it next time!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 11 September 2012

Rooms were large, comfortable, clean, and well-appointed. Our floor was very quiet. I was very impressed. Staff at the front desk was very helpful- provided great directions and accommodated our request for a late checkout. Breakfast was average.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank md6405

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a reveiw of our hotel! As a new hotel, we veiw this kind of feedback as a fantastic extra opportunity to interface directly with our guests and improve our performance. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was done to your satisfaction. However, we want you to know that we strive to exceed your standards in every respect, and, thanks to reviews like yours, we've been working hard to make our breakfast better than just 'average.' We can't wait to "wow" you with the improvements next time!
Thanks again,