Hampton Inn Lexington Park
US$84
Hotels.com
US$70
US$64
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastmexican restaurantcookiesmary's collegeroom was cleangreat hotelswim meetfitness centergreat staffconvenient locationbreakfast barnaval air stationpax riveroatmealwould stay here againnice breakfastpatuxent river
Reviewed 29 January 2012

First time at this location. Spent a week here and it is typical of the Hampton inn chain. If you need a comfortable, clean well managed hotel in Lexington park, this meets the requirements. Easy access from the main road and has an access from a side road that is a plus. The free breakfast had everything from fresh fruit to eggs and waffles, oatmeal the list goes on ..... Excellent staff. The Hampton Inn has another location to keep their excellent reputation.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Aegir
HILPGeneralManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to let people know how much you enjoyed your stay with us! I really appreciate it more than you know. My team and I work very hard to provide outstanding customer service and we are grateful for your recognition. I have shared your comments with my team. They were thrilled to learn that we made such a great impression on you. Thanks again for letting us know how we are doing and we look forward to welcoming you back to the property next time you are in town!

Reviewed 29 January 2012

I usually travel for business-and usually I'm a fairly low-maintenance traveler. Arrival at the Hampton Inn, Lexington Park, MD was pretty standard. The check-in went well, got to my room without incident, and settled in. The challenge during my stay-was the firmness of the bed. Granted, some folks prefer a firm surface to sleep on. At home I sleep on a pillow-top. But I'm a regular business traveler, and it's unusual to find a bed that I have trouble sleeping on. Other than that, the customer service was very good, the complimentary breakfast was well stocked, and very convenient. I didn't mention the problem with the bed until I checked out...would mention it at the start if we come back again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
HILPGeneralManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad to hear that you had a good experience and I am so sorry your bed wasn’t as comfortable as you expected. We try very hard to make sure our guests get the best sleep possible. Especially since the bed is at the heart of our business! I will make sure we acquire a special pillow-top mattress topper and have it ready for your next visit. Please feel free to contact me before you arrive and I will have it placed in your room. If you are a Hilton Honors member, please let me know that too. I can add a notation to your Honors profile about your preference. That way our housekeeping staff can preset that topper for you before each stay. Once again, thank you for taking the time to give us a review and valuable feedback about your experience.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

I have always been a faithful Marriott Residence Inn user. I travel a lot and enjoy clean and dependable facilities. On this trip, there was no Residence Inn in the area, so I booked a week stay at the Hampton Inn, Lexington Park, Maryland. What a pleasant surprise. Clean, spacious facilities with friendly, helpful staff. Morning breakfast was great – choice of any type of breakfast you’d like – eggs, pastries, cereals, fruits, yogurts, and, if you are in a hurry, they have breakfast bags with water, muffin, fruit, breakfast bar and mints to grab. Beds were extremely comfortable. And, for that after dinner sweets craving, they offer fresh baked cookies. An added plus for me is that Hampton Inns don’t allow pets in the room, so no animal hair on my socks. This one week long stay will have me trying a Hampton Inn again on my future travels.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank JBVOIGT
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Everything you expect from a Hampton Inn....clean; nicely decorated; comfortable bed; business center with two computers and a printer; small fitness center with a treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike and weight machine; good breakfast; coffee all day and delicious cookies at night; free wireless internet access; and personable, helpful staff. Room also had a microwave and mini-refrigerator and hotel had a laundry room which were helpful for my 12 day stay. Only negatives were slow elevator, no in-room safe, no firm pillows, and poorly located a/c (right next to the desk so I had to turn it off to keep it from blowing cold air directly on me while I worked).

Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Red_Sox_Lovers
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Exactly as it should be. Clean, modern, comfortable, efficient, bfast was as advertised. No surprises. My only complaint is the room a/c heater - why are these appliances so darn rattley and noisy? Bring earplugs! The hotel is on a busy 4 lane road next to a car dealer and an abandoned restaurant. No where to walk - although across the street is a Navy airplane museum. Exactly as advertised and just what we needed - a place to spend the night.

• Stayed: September 2011