“Excellent Hotel near Pax River NAS”

Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Lexington Park
Fort Worth, Texas
“Excellent Hotel near Pax River NAS”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

This is the 2nd time I've stayed here for business. The front desk was friendly and explained internet and breakfast. The hotel rooms are very clean and comfortable with modern furnishings. There were outlets on the nightstand lamps so I could charge electronics that I wanted in reach. The free breakfast offered a nice variety of options. I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
HILPDirectorofSales, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lexington Park, responded to this review, 18 February 2013
Thank you taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. Exceptional guest service is our number one priority. It is always a pleasure to see our guests that return time after time and we thank you for your continued business. We look forward to having you here again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Frederick, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We had a discount number of rooms blocked for our swim team meet in St. Mary's. They allowed us to use a special private room to hold our annual pizza party. The only down side to this hotel is there is no indoor pool. :-(

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are so glad to hear that your team had an enjoyable stay. We really enjoy the swim teams that come through and it is our goal to always make sure that their stay is exceptional. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and we look forward to having you here in the future.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights at Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. We have family in the area so I'm sure we will be staying there again. The staff was very helpful with suggestions for dinner. There were a variety of cookies and a pot of chili when we arrived!!

Room Tip: We stayed on a first floor room and didn't have any problems!!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
HILPDirectorofSales, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lexington Park, responded to this review, 25 January 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our property. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed our evening soups. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for taking time to review our property.
Philadlephia
Reviewed 20 December 2012

This will be my hotel of choice when traveling to Lexington Park area.

I was so impressed with the service I received that I took time to send a complimentary letter to the manager. We arrived around 10:00 PM and I was exhausted after a hard rainy drive. The front desk associate was very welcoming, checked us in quickly. My family does not eat pork and my granddaughter asked the breakfast server if there were any turkey meat products available. The server made a plate of turkey sausage for my entire family. My family was delighted and I thought... wow what service!!! Also, lots of good HEALTHY food choices.
The server was flexible and ready to make us feel good about staying at the hotel and not leave disappointed. My housekeeper was very pleasant when I asked for additional lotion and mouthwash. She never hesitated and asked if there was anything else she could get for me.
Upon leaving I left my coat. I called the hotel, was told I would get a call back and I did, immediately Hours later I picked up my coat which was conveniently at the front desk.

I will end with a compliment for the dining area. I loved having power outlets nicely embedded in the table. The decor is beautiful and comfortable. It was a convenient accommodation for me as I needed to do some work early in the morning and did not want to stay in the room and wake up my grands. Complimentary business center including printer is a plus!!

What a wonderful stay. A job well done!!!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your recent review of our propoerty. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority. It is our goal to make every guest feel special and we will go the extra mile to make sure that happens. We look forward to having you back the next you are visiting the area. Thank you again!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 17 December 2012

As a Hilton Diamond status member who is currently logging in excess of 100 nights per year in Hampton Inn's the hotel in Lexington Park, MD just doesn't quite "get it". It is easily the highest rate I have paid in those nights at $153.00 per night and I am seeing very little to justify it. The decor is eclectic at best and simply looks like a mixed array of decorating ideas. No theme or even much of a color scheme. Heat in the room was not / is not working very well and though maintenance visited and tinkered with it they did not seem to have much idea what they were doing and went away hoping their tinkering had made it better. Hotel is under renovations but none of that is affecting my impression of this hotel. I just came from one in NC under major renovations and it was a far better situation. Elevators are very, very slow. Rooms are normal except the work table is simply too high to actually work at even with the adjustable chair. Had the same problem at a Hampton in Alexandria, VA. May be a new design work table but it certainly is NOT a good one. Wi-Fi seems to be ok and have not sampled the breakfast yet. Most disappointing after my many Hampton nights is the staff appears to be simply going thru the motions and offers none of the personality and desire to please I am so used to in Hampton Inns. Would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. Location to NAS Patuxent River is great but 3 Notch Road is filled with hotels.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
HILPDirectorofSales, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lexington Park, responded to this review, 18 December 2012
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not exceptional. Our number one priority is guest satisfaction and it is unfortunate that we were not afforded the opportunity make your stay better. Our renovation is still undergoing but we are confident that when it is completed it will only improve our guests satisfaction level. Thank you for bringing the heating issue to our attention so that our engineer can be sure to fix the problem for the next guest. Our deepest regret is that it was not properly working for you. I hope that you will consider giving us a second try in the future so that you can receive the level of service that all of our guests receive.
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed 17 November 2012

This is a very nice Hampton Inn with all the amenities you would expect. Everything was clean and the sheets and bedding were very comfortable. This is located right next to the military installation so it was very convenient if that's where your destination is. All in all I would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
HILPDirectorofSales, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lexington Park, responded to this review, 19 November 2012
Thank you taking time out to tell us how much you enjoyed your stay. We are thrilled to hear that you had a comfortable stay and thoroughly enjoyed it. We are conveniently located across from the PAX River Naval Air Station. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority so it is always nice to hear when we have achieved that. Thank you again and we look forward to having you here in the future.
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I stayed for four days and the entire staff was extremely helpful and considerate. They made the stay very enjoyable. Very tech ready with a small business center. The area could use some closer amenities, but no fault of the hotels.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
HILPDirectorofSales, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lexington Park, responded to this review, 9 November 2012
Thank you for your recent review. I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay at our property. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and it is always nice to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful. We are undergoing renovation in the next couple of weeks and will be getting a Suite shop stocked with lots goodies to lessen the inconvenience of leaving the propoerty. We are so happy you chose Hampton Inn and we look forwad to having you here again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington Park
Hilton Garden Inn Solomons
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
Holiday Inn Solomons Conference Center and Marina
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md
TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station

Been to Hampton Inn Lexington Park? Share your experiences!