We had a very comfortable stay at the Hampton Inn for a little over $100.00 with taxes. The breakfast was a really big and varied spread. It was pretty good. The room was pretty big. The linens were really nice and very white (so you know they are clean). The pillows were very fluffy and comfortable. We had also stayed at the Days Inn and these two hotels were like night and day with the difference in quality. If you have a choice when staying in Lexington Park, make this your spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Lexington Park is the ideal property for all travelers, no matter what brings you to the Lexington Park area. We are located directly across from Gate 1 of the Patuxent River Naval Air Station and the Naval Air Museum. We offer easy access to shopping, dining and recreation activities; such as Historic St. Mary's City, Sotterly Plantation, Point Lookout State Park and Lighthouse as well as fishing, boating and marinas. We have plenty of parking for large buses and offer excellent amenities such as a hot, deluxe breakfast buffet every morning with rotating menu selections; complimentary WiFi; Suite shop, NEW FITNESS CENTER with state of the art equipment and an outdoor pool. We are pet friendly with no pet fees and love to pamper our four-footed guests as much as our two-legged ones. Plus we offer all of the usual Hampton amenities such as Hilton Honors rewards points and our famous 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Lexington Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lexington Park Hotel Lexington Park
- Lexington Park Hampton Inn