1. We used AARP discount which gave us the option of late checkout, which upon arrival we were told we would have. However on checkout day we were told they were at the limit for late check out??? Even though I was told on arrival!!!
2. The couch in the suite was absolutely disgusting!!!!! The arms of the couch were stained beyond belief!! We had to place a sheet over the couch in order to sit on it!!
3. The heater made a really loud noise when turned on. We had to close the bedroom door to muffle the noise coming from the heater. The room was freezing!! All that noise and the heater didn't work!
4. The bathtub needed a good cleaning!! Which I had to do myself!! The tub was dirty and had hair in it and mildew in the corners!!! When we lifted up the toilet seat it was dried urine on the lip of the bowl!! Gross
5. Granted it was a smoking room however the room had a funky smell to it.
4. Phone didn't work! You could only dial 0. Which sometimes they didn't answer!!
We have stayed at embassy suites before, however this was THE WORST and absolutely last time we will ever do that again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore
- Embassy Suites Linthicum
- Linthicum Embassy Suites