“A very good option in the BWI Area”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel is a great option in the BWI airport area. We were not going to the airport, but found the hotel to be very convenient to the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. The room was clean and comfortably decorated. Although we were in the airport area, the room was very quiet. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. Although we were not flying, I did notice a large monitor near the front desk that had flight departure information, which I would have found very helpful if I were.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I travel a lot for work and stayed at this hotel because that was where the rest of my team was staying and let me tell you, I truly enjoyed the stay. I was actually a little disappointed when my trip was cut short by a day. :-)

Every employee I meant there was helpful and VERY friendly, it's nice to know that some places still value customer service. I usually have trouble sleeping when I travel but I was asleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow.

Breakfast was outstanding every morning and the cocktail hour was a very nice surprise. Looking forward to my next trip to Baltimore.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KrissyB44
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have stayed many times at Embassy Suites and have always enjoyed my stay. The hotel was very convenient to the BWI Airport of which I was traveling out of and back to. I was able to leave my car there during my trip for a fair value. The hotel was clean as were the rooms. Enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. The service was outstanding. When I returned to BWI the shuttle was busy so they asked me to pay for the cab ride back to the hotel of which they paid. Will continue to use Embassy Suites in the future!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed here on June 16th & 17th....flew in early in the morning & had requested an early check-in. The van picked us up promptly after we phoned the hotel....we received our early check-in - got unpacked & ready to start sightseeing by 930A. From the front desk staff to the van drivers to the pool attendant & ladies cooking breakfast, everyone was extremely friendly & helpful....a joy to deal with! The breakfast was great....good choices....healthy choices available, such as egg white omelets & turkey sausage. We checked out the evening reception.....we are not drinkers, but had a soft drink....wish there was more choices in "diet soda" than only diet Pepsi, but not a big issue....the snacks could be improved on there, but that is again, not a big issue. We did eat at the Chop House both nights....ate light...shared a salad & appetizer, both of which were excellent & reasonable priced....the waitress was VERY friendly & accommodating & made our meal enjoyable. The jacuzzi was "to die for" - perfect temperature & very clean & huge....a nice addition to relax in at the end of 2 days of heavy sightseeing & a lot of walking. We really appreciate the van being available to take us to the Light Rail station to go downtown & again to pick us up on arrival.....we never waited more than a few minutes & both Tim & Curtis were friendly & very helpful in chatting about the area, etc. Our room was spacious, clean & had everything we needed....the bed was very comfortable & a great shower head! When in the area again, we would definitely make this our home base...even for a trip to DC, we would commute daily from here!

Room Tip: We had a room on a higher floor, in the corner cubby hole section.....it was quiet & had a nice...
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We left our vehicle at the hotel parking lot. A convenience that would have cost us extra leaving it at the airport parking areas. Shuttle service to and from the airport. We only stayed one night and got this service for free.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed here, 2 rooms, with my Mom and Stepdad. This hotel is a Atrium style hotel. My daughter loved it. We were only here for one night. I agree that the hotel it's self could use some love as it is showing it's age a bit. That being said our room was clean and spacious. We took advantage of the free drinks at the bar (needed after a very long car ride in) and the breakfast in the morning was great with many options. We ate at the restaurant the night before, and it did take a while to get our drinks and food, but with only one staff member to seat people, take orders, run food and bus tables I think she did an amazing job. We couldn't get the internet to work, so I called the front desk and the shuttle driver answered and said the front desk person just step out of a few and would call me back... She/he didn't call back but I was so sleepy I didn't really care. My daughter went to the pool with my step dad. He said the lifeguard was on a power trip, but to be honest, my stepdad kind of lets my daughter get away with everything, so what he described to me was just a guy doing his job. As long as you understand that this is not a new hotel, and you don't get upset if the wall is a little scuffed up from a chair. I would say this is a great stay. You really can't beat the breakfast, and the super nice staff.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The room itself was nicely appointed. The hotel is set up like an atrium. Most of the hotel rooms are open to the middle of the hotel. In other words, you walk out of your room, can look straight down to the bottom floor. Likewise, if you are in the bar or restaurants, those above you can look down at you. Unsettling for me. When I booked the reservation it was part of a Park & Fly. I was told the parking area was secure. It is not. You just leave your car in the regular parking lot which has no security. When we returned and called for the shuttle to pick us up, we were instructed to proceed to a particular part of the airport. We stood there as the shuttle drove right by us; they didn't even slow down. Three calls and 45 minutes later the shuttle arrived. We will not be returning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Darlene P
Travellers also viewed these Linthicum Heights hotels
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
#2 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
#6 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airpor...
#3 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltim...
#7 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washingt...
#11 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

Address: 1300 Concourse Dr, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090-1014
Region: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Romantic Hotel in Linthicum Heights
#15 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Price Range: £102 - £161 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore