Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
US$179
US$173
Staybridge.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$306
US$293
  • Pool
US$134
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$206
US$186
Homewood
US$161
US$146
Aloft.com
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$105
US$87
Red Roof
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanlarge walk in showerbwi airportmini fridgeexercise roomthe breakfast areayogurtlong term parkingindoor poolstayed here for one nightpark and flythe young ladynext morningcomfortable stayan early morning flightking room
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have not one criticism about the Fairfield Inn & Suites but the parking was interesting. The staff and rooms in this facility were excellent but finding a place to park was difficult, especially upon our return from dinner. My husband and I surmised that it must be the fact that people are allowed to park their cars while they are flying out to another destination. This was quite annoying and I know that we weren't the only ones "vexed" by this situation. This stay was just one overnight so it is difficult to give a fair evaluation of this situation.

Room Tip: I have no tips to share.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our group of hoteliers like to stay here because of the location, close to the airport and the group's favorite restaurant, Rangoli. The staff here always is on top of things making our meetings and stay enjoyable. Adam the Sales Manager is the best. The rooms are up to date and clean.

Room Tip: The hotel is willing to drive you to area restaurants if you find yourself without a car.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We're so glad you were able to enjoy your time with us, if it was just for a meeting. Hopefully you'll be back soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Chose this hotel for proximity to BWI. Checked in and met Monica at the front desk, she was very helpful. The room was okay, the bathroom shower could use some new caulking, the toilet does sound have an explosive flush. Although the room wasn't top notch clean but it was comfortable.
I used the shuttle service when I dropped off my rental car and the driver was prompt and polite.

The dysfunctional side of things was the check out, I asked to switch the credit card used to pay the bill and the girl at the front desk seemed to be in a fog. A supervisor came out and quickly addressed the transaction with a smile. They seemed distracted and come to find out they could not locate the keys to the shuttle van, no worries as they immediately called the Spring Hill Suites van to pick me up and it worked out great. Things aren't always perfect but they really tried to assist me when asked and it was appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Pincity, We appreciate the time you have take taken to submit your comments to Trip Advisor about your stay in our hotel. I'm glad Monica was able to help you at check-in, and we apologize we did not meet your expectations at check-out. I hope you will give us another try when you are in the Baltimore area. Thank you again for your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Where shall I start... The customer service was terrible. The hotel ran out of was cloths so we had to wait until 11am to get some delivered to out room after calling for some around 8am. The sheets on our bed were dirty so we took them off the bed, housekeeping NEVER cleaned our room that weekend stay so my husband and I had to sleep on the mattress cover for our anniversary. I am handicapped and there was no parking left at the hotel at all, so we had to park in a private lot across the street, after walking up a hill back to the hotel we were told we should move our cars by a hotel staff... "That they will probably be towed" I complained to several staff about not having sheets on our bed and I was handed sheets to make my own bed! Today, I'm still waiting for a call from the mgr... 3 days later I'm still very upset.

Room Tip: This hotel is not equipped to handle heavy volume.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Sojourner C, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I am sincerely sorry for the experience that you encountered at our hotel. I won't make excuses for what happened. I can only promise you that this is not the norm for our hotel. I can assure you that these specific challenges are being addressed to ensure that no other guest has a similar experience. Thank you again for your review and make it a great day!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed twice at this hotel this year prior to going on vacation. Could not have picked a better place near the airport at such a good price. The parking available made this a great choice and we were able to find a parking space for both stays. The staff checking us in were helpful and warmly welcomed home a group service men/women who just arrived back from their tour of duty which was very touching.

The breakfast was good and the shuttle service was top notch. The drivers were very professional. The airport was only minutes away and the shuttle ran every half hour. The shuttle also picked us up at the airport when we returned and it was easy to find.

Our rooms on both stays were very nice and very clean.The beds were very comfortable.
There are a number of well known chain restaurants nearby and the shuttle could take guests there. They have a small store in corner of lobby to purchase snacks, soda, wine and beer.

Must say that I was surprised to see there were negative posts about this hotel-as our experience was very positive and we will be staying there again in a few months.

Room Tip: If you need to go back and forth to your car during your stay, the rooms on the lobby floor made it very convenient.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thanks from the staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites BWI. We do appreciate it very much, that our work didn't go unnoticed. Thank you so much for your kin words, and hopefully we'll see you again soon!