“My stay at Fairfield inn & Suites at Baltimore BWI Airport”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Hello this is Delano Johnson, I have stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suits BWI Airport quite a few times and each and every time was great, from the overall service to the quality, cleanliness, breakfast, pool, comfortable beds and few things I might have missed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Jamaal J

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites for your recent stay at BWI. I am delighted to hear you had a enjoyable time at our hotel. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to write about your stay, as our guests satisfaction is our main priority. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed overnight en route to our honeymoon. The room was large, clean, and quiet. Air conditioner worked perfectly. Bed was king sized and comfy with lots of pillows. Great big walk in shower. We did have to search a bit for a parking spot. We ended up parking at the Courtyard next door upon the hotel staff member's recommendation. The car was safe and sound upon our return. The staff were so nice and friendly. We left too early to partake in the breakfast-darn. The airport shuttle driver was helpful and courteous both to and from the airport. We would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor. Near the elevator but it was still quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Laurapeach

Thank you for your positive feedback on TripAdvisor about your stay with us. We are pleased that we provided quality service that was up to your expectations, and even more delighted that you are letting others know about your experience. We look Forward to seeing you again during your next stay in Baltimore.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Nice hotel that is newer and has more modern facilities. Room is nice but small. It is a Fairfield so you don't expect full Marriott experience. Closet is a built in cubby hole but wi-fi is free.
Room was clean but carpet could have used a better sweep. Breakfast was just OK, not sure what the yellow egg like stuff was but it may have been eggs in a former life (but not this one). Hard boiled eggs were oddly preserved and the bacon was the thinnest slice I had ever experienced (but plentiful).
Overall a nice hotel for the price, 4 stars on a pro-rated scale (rated by what I expect and pay).

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Good Day Barry T

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with the team and these items are being addressed so that they do not happen in the future. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very clean and modern hotel. Well stocked hot breakfast, which included eggs and sausage, waffles and more. Very convenient walk in shower. Comfortable beds. We will stay there again when we return to Baltimore.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Chuck d, Thank you for your review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate it and look forward to serving you the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

very clean and nice hotel. excellent front office and breakfast staff. But however somehow my room was skipped over for cleaning.that night towels were supplied.this is the first time this has ever happened to me.I feel I should had gottened at least a call from manager so I had to take a star away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel, particularly the kind words about our front office team. I am very sorry that our room was not service. This is not the norm at our hotel and will be addressed. We strive to make every guest experience memorable we are glad we met some of your expectations. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the BWI area.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed here for one night on an award stay to catch an early flight at BWI the next morning.

We got to the hotel late, so I didn't have an opportunity to experience all of the hotel's amenities. Our room was clean and comfortable, so I didn't have any complaints there.

It's very close to BWI Airport -- maybe a 5-10 minute drive to the long-term parking area.

The only downside is that I wish they started breakfast earlier. We did not get a chance to grab breakfast since we had to leave before breakfast hours began. Maybe management could consider starting breakfast at 5am -- or at least offer a "grab & go" breakfast until it opens.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We're so glad you were able to enjoy your time with us, I'll be sure to share your comments with my team. You couldn't ask for anything better then a satisfied guest who recommends us to their friends and family. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is a very clean and new hotel. All the staff from housekeeping to the front desk had great service. They were friendly from from the Manager to the night Auditor. Not like the Fairfield Inns of the old. In speaking with the Manager (No problems just needed a beer) found she was so professional so I asked if she was the manager and sure enough she was. Her geniune customer service skills were evident. Great Job Fairfield Inn

Backround story:
Arrived in the middle of the night only to find the another hotel had oversold my reservation. Needless to say I was not a happy camper. Called Fairfield Inn which I had stayed at for years but had been avoiding for others due to most of them being dated and the service seemed to slip.
But it was 3 am and there was some kind of Jazz festival going on so I called and got Mariama
and explained the situation and asked if they had availability. She said only one room left but she would hold it for me. It worked out great. So great that I took the time to write this review. I have never written a review for a hotel but thought this place was very well run.

Room Tip: Was next to elevator and did not hear a thing.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Robert H, Thank you for much for taking the time to compliment us, the staff here appreciate it and love hearing that their hard work paid off. We couldn't ask for anything better then a satisfied guest who recommends us to their friends and family. I'm glad my Mariama was able to "WOW" you with her attention to customer service. We look forward to seeing you again!