“Quiet, comfortable, Great Staff and relatively good for the price”

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have stayed At Homestead several times now. Each time is different. I was not pleased the first time but after I made some suggestions, everything has been great since.

It is fully equipped with a kitchen stove, fridge, microwave,toaster, pots, plates, sink, coffee pot and silverware. I love the fact that I can cook.

However they do not provide a shuttle service and every shopping center is a pretty pricy taxi ride away. (Something they should invest into)

It's a very private hotel. There aren't people walking passed your room all the time like other hotels.

The MAIDS are VERY friendly during the hours they are around. They are polite when they knock on the door and ask if I will be staying over and If I require anything! I love them.

20minutes later.....
The maintenance comes with his loud bangs before check out. I sleep nude and late, by the time I grab a towel and head to the door he's shouting for me to answer even though I already told sweet house keeping lady, I will be staying another night. I know he's just doing his job but it frightens me how he comes to the door! A soft continuous knock like the house keeping does would be just fine rather than the short aggressive banging!

, I sleep well on the bed and lounge on the love-seat often but the brown rough comforter makes the value of the room drop.

If homestead had the white, clean fluffy blankets like the upscale hotels, the room would feel more pleasant. I do not like the brown color. Seems like its dark to hide filth. With white blankets you know they are clean because you have to maintain them to keep that cloud white color.

Don't get me wrong....

It's a good stay. But could use some work on upgrading the rooms!

What makes the stay worth it, is two things:

The privacy and the front desk!

-I feel like I'm in an apartment back home. It's great and affordable.

-The front desk lady in the morning (Lorraine) is a big reason I keep returning. She is so welcoming and helpful. The manager (I think his name is Shane) always asks if I personally need any assistance or extra items for my room)! They are amazing to new and returning guests.

Overall value is 4/5! It has some things to work on but the staff makes up for everything else.

I would defiantly recommend. You will not find anything like it for the price around here. Microtel, red roof, motel six are the same price range.....Homestead beats them all!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we met your expectation with our clean room and friendly associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 7 March 2013

This hotel was very convenient to everything I need for my two months' stay. My many hotel stays have taught me that no hotel is perfect. But, the best are comfortable and have a staff who take care of any problems or concerns in a quick and satisfactory manner. This was my experience at Homestead. I did experience some issues, but every concern was taken care of and addressed quickly and to my complete satisfaction.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered while staying with us but am delighted to hear the staff resolved the issues quickly and in a satisfactory manner. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Our business uses this hotel when we are working out of town. They give great rates and offer full kitchens in most if not all of their rooms. This works out great for our team when staying out of town. The rooms are clean the staff is nice and it is only 5 min. from the BWI airport. I was most of all very impressed/shocked by the level of professional customer service I have received from the district manager Shane Brown. I have dealt with him many times and words like helpful, nice, accommodating do not even begin to describe just how great Shane is. We try and use this hotel anytime we can and we will even book it when other hotels are closer to our work location just because I can count on the team at Homestead Studio.

thanks for a great experience,

Room Tip: Call directly and ask for Shane Brown. He will give you the best rate available.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide feedback about your experience at the Homestead Studio Suites location in Baltimore, MD. We are happy that you had a pleasant stay. We are also delighted to hear of the excellent customer service extended by Shane Brown and the staff. Please be assured that the appropriate management will be informed of your comments for quality recognition.

You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business. Thank you again for your kind words.
We look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Our company has been using Homestead Studio Suites to house our employees since before I started working here 5 years ago. Shane Brown and the rest of the staff have always gone above and beyond to accommodate our guests and take care of us. I can call or email them day or night and they always make room. It is a pleasure doing business with them and we hope to continue our great relationship.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review on your recent stay . It's great to hear that you appreciated our friendly staff and excellent customer service . Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

This was great for me. I hate eating out so this allowed me to bring my own food and cook in the room (stove top, microwave and full fridge) The women at the front desk asked me my last name and instantly pulled up my information up and greeted me. Very easy check in and out process. Easy parking, Nice rooms and Accessible to Hi-way/BWI. I would definitely stay here again and plan on it very soon. I recommend this hotel to my friends, family and business associates. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review on your recent stay . It's great to hear that you appreciated our friendly staff and clean rooms . Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

This stay was an excellent one. The environment was clean and welcoming.Every aspect of my stay was excellent, from the professional check-in, to the accommodating service from the entire staff. The staff was very receptive and I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspect of your recent stay. Thank you for choosing Homestead Studio Suites-BWI. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Stayed at this homestead location recently and the stay was very good. Not the kind of hotel with all the bells & whistles but they offered other things that compensated, like very friendly staff and clean rooms. The rate also was good so I will be recommending this hotel to my friends and family. Thanks homestead staff.

• Stayed: February 2013